+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

well sometimes having babies young can not be the best thing. because during your teens, your body is chaning and all sorts of things can happen. A baby needs to grow in stable environment so that it will learn things better. it doesn't want a streey teenager as a mother who could change moods at any minute to be around because there is no knowing what could happen.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    well sometimes having babies young can not be the best thing. because during your teens, your body is chaning and all sorts of things can happen. A baby needs to grow in stable environment so that it will learn things better. it doesn't want a streey teenager as a mother who could change moods at any minute to be around because there is no knowing what could happen.
    yes, That is why alot of children are born premature, grow up to be really small, and other problems. AND, why alot of teenage mothers die at birth.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I think that's the reason why I hear so much about teen mothers dropping there babies off in trash cans...or even killing them. The teen mother might not be in the right frame of mind and hurt the child in some way, because she gets so stressed out.
    Last edited by White_Mage88; Aug 30, 2006 at 11:43 AM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

yeah and with the amount of illnesses that are around today like depression, paranoia and all the other mental healths, it can be a really difficult place to bring a child up in the present day
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    As I said........they have choices......I think Christians are stuck in a pit of ignorance.
    I think you're stuck in a pit of ignorance. Don't mash all Christians into one, please. We're not all the same.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Pregnancy at a young age

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    It doesn't matter as long as she is an adult , financially secure,and on good relations with the father. Otherwise, a kid is gonna be a BIG inconvienience!! Seen it waaaaayyy too many times............
    I think that pretty much sums it up. I agree completely.

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me,they should be at least 20 yrs. old to have a child 'coz that time is where they are independent,like having jobs,which they can already handle themselves....

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

no where under 20. absolutely not.

but above 20 and if youre responsible enough to RAISE a child, then its ok to have a
    kid. just make sure your in a position where u can support the child.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast