+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

ive learned from my cousins mistakes! pregnancy at a young age is realllllly bad believe me!!

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

its definetly not good you have to wait till your out of college beacuse before that you still need you parents to help you so how can yuo help someone else

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I say at around late 20's and early 30's, anything younger than that is too young, and will show a bad reflection, on you and your life, I think if a lady has enough respect for herself she will not get herself in that situation. And for all those beautiful women out there doing the opposite of this use protection, and please stop for you ruin your life. And guys remember all women deserve respect no matter how they look or act, but if a woman/girl wants to act like a ho, treat her like one.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Mostly it's bad to have it at such a young age really but that's what happens we can't control our futures that much so we should change some things for now and see what happens.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep I agree 20 or above. Considered ther're many bad effects if younger, like unmatured body or child's health disorder. Basically it's all about the women rights to have child in any age, but I thiks this problem quite critical, and ther's should be a law about this.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I just feel sorry for someone that does not allow himself or herself the pleasure of life before responsibility.Motherhood is not a joke and so many ppl think that they can hack it in the adult world long before nessesary.

I think you're stuck in a pit of ignorance. Don't mash all Christians into one, please. We're not all the same.
    Nobody is stuck anywhere it is a choice and u have to decide what u want to do in your future because when u do the deed/sex u have made a decision using protection is one thing but they are not 100% protection.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Pregnancy is only bad if the parents has no job or has no enough life status basis...they'll only depend on their parents in the future if they aren't ready when it comes to pregnancy...bearing a child takes a lot more responsibility than having a husband...

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

I beleive that teenage (or very young) pregnancy can be prevented if people are more cautious about it.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast