+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

I think around 10 is the youngest age for pregnacy but thats just disgusting...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe around 26-29 perhaps? I think thats a good age.

Newbie unknownp may be famous one day unknownp may be famous one day unknownp's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say around their 20's.
    I feel men and women these days don’t live their lives to the fullest. Must young people start working earlier in life we should learn to enjoy life.
    I feel children should be a plan thing with that said I don’t feel that a 9-18 year old person (male/female) knows everything needed to raise a child.
    Can we all say condoms and Sex Ed.

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

mid to late 20s I hope you meant. I do agree that people dont live their lives to the fullest. Sometimes, the tough decision of abortion maybe an option when your too young.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unknownp View Post
    I would say around their 20's.
    I feel men and women these days don’t live their lives to the fullest. Must young people start working earlier in life we should learn to enjoy life.
    I feel children should be a plan thing with that said I don’t feel that a 9-18 year old person (male/female) knows everything needed to raise a child.
    Can we all say condoms and Sex Ed.
    9-18. Wow, i didnt even know what sex was at 9.

Newbie jell77 may be famous one day jell77 may be famous one day jell77's Avatar
    Thanks

Older age Mid Twenties. Had one at 17 and one at 25. The one at 17 I was young and not ready to grow up although grow up I did. At 25 I had more pasicents (sorry about spelling) and was able to ejoy being a mom. I also beleive children should be had after marriage. Did it both ways and it is so much easier with a man. Sorry single moms not nocking you but I've been there and it is easier. I just think you should be grown up before you bring someone into this world to raise. I remember when I found out at 16 I was PG the only thought that kept eckoing threw mine mind for 8 month was a baby having a baby. I didn't want to worry about how I was going to get diappers. I wanted to worry about my higher education. Well guess what the diappers won.

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    What age do you think women should have there first child. Support your answer. Do you think they should have kids at a young age say 17 18 19 20 or wait till there late 20s early 30s or mid 30s. This is your chance to argue with me!
    20+

There's a girl I know who had her first child at the age of twelve. O_O;;

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

23 on up. By that time they have finished developing mentally are are more likely to be in a good stable financial position.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast