+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

wait until u're with somebody worth having kids with, have a steady paying job, have a college degree, and are able to actually take care of a child. that's when it should happen. not during high school, like now.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Having kids at a young age is a serious problem. Many of your freedoms are lost because of that. I would say that there is not a right age to start having kids, i mean if you have the means neccesary to support a family you can have kids at any age you want.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

....i know a girl that 14 and wants a kid i have no ida how to talk her out of it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

my sister got pregnant at 19 and i remember how hard it was for her and how many of her dreams she had to give up. i love kids and i know when i do have kids it'll be the best thing i ever do and it will comeplete my life. but i am going to wait until i'm in my late 20's early 30's. i wan't to at least get the most outa my life before i bring a new life into the world.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

thats the same way i think i mean kids are alwasys a blessing but they can interfer iwth life when ur young so complete ur dreams while u can
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am currently 23 and was hoping to have my first child at 28, but my girlfriend doesn't want to have a child until 30. So will have to wait and see.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Pregnancy at a young age

i have to agree with everyone wait don't go being pregnan around your teens or your early 20s. geeees i don't have a girlfriend i am kind of temporaly loner let just say you can't trust many people at my school. why are people doing this wtf is wrong with you people don't be screwing you life up see my point margeg can help you stop from getingstds duh!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 27, 2006 at 07:12 AM.
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks

i say pregnancy at young age isn't bad if u know u are ready for a baby. like in the medevil ages late 20s without a husband is considered widow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast