+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

well...i guess thats life maromi...your kids will be left alone with another family memeber, doomed children that are to live their lives in hell....or could they be strong and get through it, who knows? just hope you die and the age of 65 or something, thats pretty natrual now a days anyways, cuz we have all these drugs and stuf to keep us going. Still...having children when your like 35 or something is a big nono.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.....but the main point of having kids is keepin your genes goin.......so I wouldn't worry too much beyond that......And Ppl suffer all the time........big whoop!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Yeah.....but the main point of having kids is keepin your genes goin.......so I wouldn't worry too much beyond that......And Ppl suffer all the time........big whoop!!
    It's true...people stil suffer lol. It's not like any of our lives are perfect...i guess thats life...take the pain and spit it back out.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait what happend to all those posts we just made there deleted??!?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

A women should have a child when she feels it is the right time to.
    I hate when I hear (particularly from the older generation) "oh she's to young to have children"
    personally i think the most important thing is that there is a supportive family, that the fathers there and the mother is dedicaticated, what more do you need if the loves there. There are obviously going to be tough times and financal stability always help.

Deciding what age to have children, so that you will be able to see them grow up and see your grandchildren...well that's a persons choice, if the mother really wanted to see that, then I guess theres nothing wrong with doing that.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

i should think at the 27's
    but like the world is like in this times
    girls et pregnent in 14's years old
    and i have seen am in P.R CACO LAND
    27's well when u get married u search for responsabilty for the couple and then have kinds.

perdoname michelle!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always thought 18-22 was the ideal age, because that's around when you get married, ne? @_@
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Wait what happend to all those posts we just made there deleted??!?
    si what gives?
    must be that there to strong ,out of topic or they are just pure spam .

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast