+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pregnancy at young age ain't good. Some might say that it has been great
    experience and so on...But I think that people should from steady relationship
    and graduate and get jobs before start making babies.
    I personaly want to "grow-up" before I get any kids, and I want to ensure that
    I can manage a baby with the girl I get that with.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    Therefore, pregnancy at young age is like signing your eternal death warrant. ^^ baa~
    Aya is that not a xtreme way of looking at it, yet nice to know thare is some sense from the AO woman/girl crowd.
    Nicely said though.... I think your body might not be ready but then again if u look in the far past Girls had children when the were like 13/14 years old.
    The Body is a wonderful thing u know it can repair itself if u allow it.

This might be more a moral/responsibility issue at that age.Do u have the responsibility to care for a child and the today the money and stability...

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    All i can say is, pregnancy at young age isn't bad as long as the teen knows its responsibilities as what Spymonk has posted...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    ^^ Thanks for the spit-back -- I mean feedback, Spymonk ^^
    <--- has gone rude~ baa~! ^__^

As long as the young girl, her family, the father of that child, his family and all accept that.

I fully don't support pregnancy at young age.
    Don't think of me as an extreme. I know some girls that are younger than me have children of thier own and proved me that they are leading a good life.

And majority that abandones their children after 3 years of happiness together.
    Face it, life is unpredictable.
    ^^
    No, no u are wrong ppl are the unpredictable ones because what they have and what they want changes like the weather.
    If was a unwanted baby then there would a different sound to the music but being extreme U never BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! just what u said was abit.

So yeah i don't like it either because it forces ppl to do things they would not have done in different situation and time.

Thanks
    You are right, Spymonk. People are the unpredictable ones.
    So, can I say that their young parental love can be fickled at times? ^^

baa~! (^^) I see smoke coming out from Spymonk's ears~! XD
    wakakakaka~! Chill~!
    Friendly-fire I say~! XD
    Fire away ...
    I am pretty sure that most ppl would like things to go their way all the time but the unexpected happens and then they cant deal with it properly because they were not prepared for it...

Feel sorry for them though...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    pregnancy at a young age is bad in my opinion. but sometimes some young women think they are ready for a family and they tell their parents. believe it or not the parents wont like it but they will respect the child more if there adult about it and tell them,

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many girls to believe they are ready to take care of a child. Ideas which could of been pushed by t/v.
    Some teens have familes that will help take care of them most of time,

then again you'll get into 'how tv romace looks 'dangerously romactic' or even 'forbidden',. imprinting sexy ideas and such stupid things like that.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    (Generally speaking in my own opinion)

Pregnancy at a young age is stupidity at its greatest I say any pregnancy under 18 without marriage was brought forth by stupidity and nothing more you should be out doing things to prepare you for life not getting knocked up and royally ****ing it up I dont care if you forgot to take your pill or the condom broke its your fault no matter what you want to say and abortion is not a way out because its your fault

if said preganancy was cause by rape then it is not your fault and in my opinion abortion is a good option because it then wasnt your fault and you shouldnt be forced to raise something thats not by defintion yours if you do not wish it to be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast