+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Considering im not a doctor ill only say that a research study found that the best min age for girls to have children is 26. It said that even thought at 20 the body is mostly mature the body is not fully in its adult form since the bones take much longer to mature then the rest.
    26? Thats plain bull crap. I hear 18-20 is the min. There will always be a research study finding something bad. Theres probably one also to refute that study. Theres always a best age for something, but if your a young couple, have a good job, and are ready. I dont think you have to wait till 26. lol

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    26? Thats plain bull crap. I hear 18-20 is the min. There will always be a research study finding something bad. Theres probably one also to refute that study. Theres always a best age for something, but if your a young couple, have a good job, and are ready. I dont think you have to wait till 26. lol
    I agree with you man, back in the colonial days girls were having kids at the age of 15.

Newbie Takarako may be famous one day Takarako may be famous one day Takarako's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly. i know girls at my school wh had children when they were 14

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I have been reading more and more papers that indicate the the body and mind are not finished developing until at least 24 so it could very well be true. I do know of the 18-20 rule, but that has to do with cervical cancer and other such problems. He mentioned the bones in with the age of 26. Personally I would ask for a refernce to that study.
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I agree with you man, back in the colonial days girls were having kids at the age of 15.
    They may have had children at the age of 15 in colonial days but I don't believe that was the average and the ones who did marry that young also tended to die young... as in 30 and below. Personally I don't consider that an example to emulate.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I have been reading more and more papers that indicate the the body and mind are not finished developing until at least 24 so it could very well be true. I do know of the 18-20 rule, but that has to do with cervical cancer and other such problems. He mentioned the bones in with the age of 26. Personally I would ask for a refernce to that study.
    Well maybe in some people, but i think most are done by around 20. Even if not, it still good enough. That study is probably referring to best case situations. Like it is prefered to wait till then. Also if i was that age again, and was ready for a family. I wouldn't let some study dictate my life.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well maybe in some people, but i think most are done by around 20. Even if not, it still good enough. That study is probably referring to best case situations. Like it is prefered to wait till then. Also if i was that age again, and was ready for a family. I wouldn't let some study dictate my life.
    Done what by 20?

Also he said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    Considering im not a doctor ill only say that a research study found that the best min age for girls to have children is 26. It said that even thought at 20 the body is mostly mature the body is not fully in its adult form since the bones take much longer to mature then the rest. Thus it was recommended that girls not have any till then since its causes much less streets on the body then.
    ...and that is why I would like a link to the study. Until we read it we won't know will we?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but when your young and horny. You dont think about it, you just do it.
    I am 18 years old and I think pregnancy should be left for marriage alone in my opinion after you are married you should be prepared for life and in that statement I say that you should be prepared for marriage as well running into things such as this head long is just stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Xander from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
    I'm 18 years old linoleum turns me on
    this quote relates to what Miroku4444 said

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to this article delaying the first birth to later than 22 but no later than the age of 34 proves benficial to many women. But of course, it doesn't mean all women; everyone is different

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    They may have had children at the age of 15 in colonial days but I don't believe that was the average and the ones who did marry that young also tended to die young... as in 30 and below. Personally I don't consider that an example to emulate.
    I believe people could get married as early as 14, and then women just continued to have children as long as they could, because the child mortality rate was pretty high back then (because of disease, mostly). And then I've read the average life expectancy was about the age of 45... hm.
    Last edited by Lil_G135; Oct 05, 2006 at 08:32 PM.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast