+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Newbie Pteronophobia may be famous one day Pteronophobia may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    very well said. but i have one question, dont you think 18 is a little too young? i mean, even if they are mature and they think they are grown thay aren't. they arent officially grown till 21. and at age 18 they are just now supposedly graduating from highschool and about to explore life, go to college and get a degree and major in whatever they want too. kids will interfere and most times if the girl get prgnant before the age of 20-25 the man will leave. i seen it happen many many times. but i think the proper age should be 21 minimum. 18 to me is way to young., they are still kids.
    I think you are correct in most ways. I regret saying that ^^ You are definitivly right except for when people decide to not go to college at all and just live lives very simply want to get married to continue their lives. Of course this is a bad choice, but some people choose to live this way. Some people simply can't go to college because of financies or academics. And also, marriage should be based on love. Not lust. Lust is the only reason divorce actually takes place, because the relationship was never really existant because of love but, instead, just sex.
    However, the age should be higher than 18. You are right there. Maybe it should depend on income or occupation?

xD

Newbie xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I feel the right age for someone to have a child is when they feel ready. If female, for the right reasons, at any age wants to give birth I say let her. There're stipulations, mind you. I feel she needs to financially and emotionally stable.. etc, etc.
    love

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    did you know that the best age(physically) for woman for having a baby is around 17..long time (or not so) ago women were having babies at this age but now..we don't think of it until 27 or so..if anyone feels responisble enough,mature and really wants a baby even at the age of 16..I don't see why not..
    'Cause I'm a voodoo child
    Lord knows I'm a voodoo child...

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Puting aside what makes a person ready to be a parent, whos supposed to say then we reach that stage in our life. If you ask any one at any age they will always say there more matuere then they are. Beyond this i still think people sould just abstain from sex till at least to when there ready for the consiquensses if a prgnicy accures,and an old crime provention logo ""If you cant do the time dont do the crime.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm just saying that it can be natural for some 18 year olds to have a kid..you know..where is the rule that says that baby is always a product of unsafe and irresponsible sex when the mother or father are 17-18?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by altera View Post
    did you know that the best age(physically) for woman for having a baby is around 17..long time (or not so) ago women were having babies at this age but now..we don't think of it until 27 or so..if anyone feels responisble enough,mature and really wants a baby even at the age of 16..I don't see why not..
    False.

Study examines the best age
    for women to start having children

The study examines the relationship of women’s health and mortality risk to parenthood and age at first birth. The sample was drawn from 2,215 women, 25 years or older from the 1986 U.S. survey of Americans’ Changing Lives, and its eight-year mortality follow-up.
    The study shows a high level of current health problems among women who first gave birth in or shortly after puberty. Problems drop steadily the longer that first birth was delayed, up to about age 34, and then rise steeply again after about age 40. Comparison to non-mothers of similar age and race/ethnicity shows that the correlation of motherhood with health problems and mortality hazard switches from detrimental to beneficial with delay beyond about age 22.
    So once again after 22 seems to be the key. I'm starting to think that the age of majority just may be a little to young in our country.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Problems drop steadily the longer that first birth was delayed, up to about age 34, and then rise steeply again after about age 40.
    Hahah, lets not wait that long. The mother will be ready for the retirement home, time the kid gets out of college. Hahah...

Thanks
    @arriana
    giving birth before the age of 20 is good for the baby..because the chances of having a completely healthy child without any sindroms and diseases are HUGE..and thats the best time for a baby to be born

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast