+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Newbie Death2199 may be famous one day Death2199 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You have kids when you have the time and the money to support a family. for some that might be late 20's others 30's.

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 19. but not mid 20's..just to old..I think it also not good if the mother to old (25-up)..generation gap between mother and child.. but it also depends on her condition (financial, mental, physical)..

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    All women should only have kids once they're settled down in a home of their own, have a more or less stable job and a husband with a stable job. It's absurd to have a baby at such a young age unless you plan to drop out of school or not go to college, and even then, how will you support your kid? And when we talk about babies belonging to teenage mothers, we usually mean illegitimate ones - unless the girl got married when she was in junior high.

30's a good age - you'd have worked for around 2 - 5 years, depending on what field you're in, and you'd be emotionally/mentally mature enough to handle a baby. And I mentioned the husband with a stable job because... well, not everyone gets paid leave, even if it is maternity leave.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerebel
    All women should only have kids once they're settled down in a home of their own, have a more or less stable job and a husband with a stable job. It's absurd to have a baby at such a young age unless you plan to drop out of school or not go to college, and even then, how will you support your kid? And when we talk about babies belonging to teenage mothers, we usually mean illegitimate ones - unless the girl got married when she was in junior high.
    30's a good age - you'd have worked for around 2 - 5 years, depending on what field you're in, and you'd be emotionally/mentally mature enough to handle a baby. And I mentioned the husband with a stable job because... well, not everyone gets paid leave, even if it is maternity leave.
    Is that what u are gonna do, have kids when u thirty something.

People should be responsible for their doings and if they can take responsibility then they can have kids but i mean realy Kids having kids is just No No......

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Is that what u are gonna do, have kids when u thirty something.
    Why not? My mum had me when she was 38 (she had my eldest sister at 32). And look at all those actresses. They're having kids at 30+, 40+ too. I'm planning to go into the film industry, and with that in mind, I know I won't be able to juggle a family AND my career. The only way I'm going to be able to settle down is if I've got enough money to support me and my family without working, and that will only be like, once I've been 10-15 years (maybe more) in the business. I don't see why there has to be a need for people to have kids so early. All that "I don't want my kids to have an old mum" shit doesn't apply. 30 is the new 20, you know.

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that getting pregnant to young, like in the teens can be really hard. But I think if a person is ready for the responsibility and they are financially stable, have a place to live etc, Then age shouldnt really matter, other than the fact that I think being in your teens is a little young, but thats not to say they can't be good parents.

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that pregnancy is a bad thing if the person is young, my sister for example she's only 13 do you know how hard that hurts me to know that I have a sister with a baby and still in middle school.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my god...a girl at 13 already pregnant...There's reasons why parents is so strict about dating the opposite sex at a young age. I respect my parents for that and I'm glad that they're actually strict about that! I could've ended up getting pregnant at a young age like my mom and my sister. My mom got pregnant at 16, my sister at 17. My dad's mom I think around in the teenage years and my mom's mom around teenage year too because I have way too many related uncles and aunts that I lose count.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28