+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I've always thought 18-22 was the ideal age, because that's around when you get married, ne? @_@
    neh
    when ur 18 ur just some guy wanting to get out of ur pops house 22 ur still in college and u have alot of responsabilidades
    and marrige is a bigger responsability.

perdoname michelle!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    neh
    when ur 18 ur just some guy wanting to get out of ur pops house 22 ur still in college and u have alot of responsabilidades
    and marrige is a bigger responsability.
    true...very true. I've never actually considered these things, mostly because i'm only fourteen years old and I'm a guy.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    true...very true. I've never actually considered these things, mostly because i'm only fourteen years old and I'm a guy.
    now with 14 or more are pregnant i cant belive it...
    they have to drop out school and then the guy dumpes her.

perdoname michelle!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone ever here of the term... ABORTION. Really its not a bad thing, un wanted pregnancys can be taken care of. It doesnt cost that much, come to think of it i dont even think it cost anything. Its confidential. And its a life saver/life taker. But still if u have kids at the age of 14 u should seriously have an abortion. Kids that are born from a mother at taht young of an age are either Retarted, deformed, or medically sensitive (asma, hemophelia, weak immune system) 18-22 is a perfect age. I mean really, who goes to college anyways.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Did anyone ever here of the term... ABORTION. Really its not a bad thing, un wanted pregnancys can be taken care of. It doesnt cost that much, come to think of it i dont even think it cost anything. Its confidential. And its a life saver/life taker. But still if u have kids at the age of 14 u should seriously have an abortion. Kids that are born from a mother at taht young of an age are either Retarted, deformed, or medically sensitive (asma, hemophelia, weak immune system) 18-22 is a perfect age. I mean really, who goes to college anyways.
    I dont think abortion is a good reason to just back off of ur on mistake u should take responsability of it.
    And dont u go to colloge i know i will.
    besides abortion is a big sin.

perdoname michelle!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont bring god into this. Obviosly if you cant handle ur kids. If your emotionaly, mentally, physically, or financially unstabel, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS. If you do, u SHOULD get an abortion. You cant handle it, it will ruin ur life eand ull end up having to give ur kid away, going insane and killing ur self or your child, or will end up homeless or very poor. Abortion is the only way to go.

Thanks

u shouldnt involve mental prob either
    cuz most of the times when this hapends is with normal people that are nuts for snusnu

perdoname michelle!

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Hmm... But i think its good to have kids at a young age because just think. If you wait till ur thirty, Youll be 50 or older by the time ur kids get out of collage. and by the time they have kids and there kids go to highschool youll probably be dead. Thats not good. If you have kids when your 20, by the time they go to collage ull only be 40, and have a good 40 more years to see ur grandkids, and maybe even your great grand kids. Things will just turn out a lot better. But of course, only if ur financially secure.

no no!!!! >//< you musn't have kids at 20.......your whole life will be ruined!!! i'm not having children because i dont like em ...i mean...im fine with em....and they love me n all...but noooo....then what goes with my life??? no clubbing....no anything...and i want to travel....i want to live in japan for a few years and then just go to like...egypt and antarctica and all those wonderful places.....i have so much in my mind for my future...and if i have kids...well...damn...there it goes....i'll just have to wave at it as it passes by me.....

i mean..you're right with the whole, "having children when you're young so you can see your decendants"-or i think thats what they're called...but....we have a life too!! and i must live it to the fullest because i only have one! i mean...i dont even think i'll be out of college yet....and having a kid before i even get a professional job.....>.< oiy....anyways....i say no kids until you WANT to settle down..i believe late 20s or 30s...but thats it. over 35 is passing the limit.

.//.

and that is what i believe.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast