+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

THATS WHAT YOU THINK! God will truely bless you if you whait till your married! i mean it!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Sigh once again let me implore you not to include god in this. I hate it. This thread let alone this forum has nothing to do with god.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well im preggers and my baby boy will be born when i am 20. I think 20 is a good age. If you are responsible and are in a financial stable situation. Me and my soon to be hubby, have the money and the room. It was a little unexpected but not the least unwelcome. I love my baby to bits. He's not even here yet. But if your ready, it doesn't matter how old you are. And just think, when he is 18, i will be 38! Still young hot momma!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol see? She has the right idea. Thats a good positive attitude. ANd i think every1 likes nice hot young milfs. I mean Moms.... Moms*

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel you should get married first then have ur child once you know that ur mate is truly the one. You don't want to mess up the kids life divorcing ur mate. I think later 20's is the way to do it ^_^

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Marrying first is most peoples ideal thought to having kids. But honestly it doesnt always work that way. Unless you keep your parts to yourself, even protection doesnt work 100% even on birth control. I use to say marry first and then have kids, and i have been engaged for over a year, and then out of no where became pregnant. It isnt bad. And not being married isnt bad. And divorce isn't either. Although i would like to stay married to one person all my life. Realistically, it doesn't go the way you want it.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that there should be no age when it comes to having a baby............as long as the mother and father is ready for the child.........and can love it emotionally and financially..............there should be no problem...........now personally i wish to have a baby around the age of 18,19............it may sound young but i wish to be financially stable by that time..................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks

YEP good choice. 18 19 20 are the best ages i say as long as ur financially stable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast