Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is president bush doing a good job?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Is president bush doing a good job?

WHat are opinions on the bush administration?

The goods and bads please explain, and discuss.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is president bush doing a good job?

I don't think Bush is doing such a great job. First of all , I really hate the immigration law he is trying to pass. I mean , stop wasting our time with all the crud about immigration. If they work and pay their taxes , then what is the problem? I also hate the fact that we are stuck in war with a country that we already pretty much conquered . Get our troops out and send them home. He should be concentrating on our economy because it is going down really fast. The next thing you know , we'll probably have another depression.
    Bloodymoonreaper

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

lol bush is a very funny person however as i am a british citizen i cannot fully comment on his leadership but from what i can see from over here in britain hes doing ok so far i mean yeah he has ha a few minor disputes but when you look at our government prescot's secretary scandal, 180 convicted imagrent criminals set free without being deported, blairs £700,000,0 mortgage on 7 houses, bush is an alright guy at least hes down to earth even though he did come from texas lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Is president bush doing a good job?
    Is that a retorical question?

Hes the worst president ever, and im somewhat republican.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion hes the worst in existence.The ideas he raises n his choices really pisses me off.Risking human life to gain something.Dat is not wat a true leader should do.He should be replaced.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Rotfl well look at the gas prices and war costs and you tell me

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I think that Bush isn't making good job. Allthou it was good thing that
    Sadam was taken away from throne but still ongoing war in Iraq is totaly
    stupid. And with resent facts we all can say one thing to Bush...liar!

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bush is doing a decent job becuase no one could do it any better than he is, although they might think it. I imagine it's very difficult being President of the U.S. . I also think he made the right decision to go into Iraq and take Saddam, but what allot of people don't understand is that we're helping the people of Iraq by making their country a democracy. I hate it when people say the war is stupid becuase it's out of complete ignorance that they say that. Iraq is like another Mogadishu or Rwawanda and the U.S. needs to help out there. We completely ignored the genocide in Rwananda so I think this is the U.S.'s way of making amends. Though I believe Bush could be doing a better job with handling the issue of illegal aliens...
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 23, 2006 at 11:33 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast