Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is president bush doing a good job?

Newbie Kazuki Haru may be famous one day Kazuki Haru may be famous one day Kazuki Haru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is president bush doing a good job?

I belive the only choice we have is to impeach Bush before he screws up this nation beyond the point of return.
    +Not one person gives what he does not have+

||American idot=New theme||

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

mehhhh everyone says hes the worst president ever.... but I dont think being president of the US is a piece of cake.... there are like 200 million persons in this country... u cant make happy all of them... not that I agree with the stuff he has done... few are good, and some makes u think "what did he smoked before doing that"... but hes just another human being trying to do what he thinks is best for his country... athough most of the things hes done are kind of dissapointing... but as I said... his just another human being...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    If they work and pay their taxes , then what is the problem?
    Most illegal aliens do not receive a typical paycheck with tax deductions -- they are paid in cash and do not pay taxes. Even when they do pay taxes (only possible if they use fraudulent social security numbers or government assigned ID tax numbers), their meager income is not enough to pay for medical expenses and all the expenses for all the children they give birth to. You don't have to look at statistics -- just visit the maternal ward at the L.A. county hospital. There, illegal immigrant women are having thousands of children per year free of charge and can't afford them once they give birth, and that doesn't stop them from having even more children -- most learn how to work the system so that they receive cash assistance and food stamps.

Those in favor of foreign labor are corporations who are addicted to cheap labor. They are the ones who are benefiting. But their benefit comes at the American tax payer's expense when you consider that the American tax payer is virtually subsidizing the labor costs of the greedy corporations by supplying the illegal foreign workers and their families with welfare, free education, free medical, WICs, housing assistance, etc. -- something the corporations won't do.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

How can anyone say he is doing a bad job when no one here knows what his job really initials and has never attempted to do it themselves? When you become president let me know how easy it is when no one in America agrees on what should be done about anything.

I mean to offend no one but Bush gets a bad wrap on most of his administration, not to say he is perfect or that I agree with everything he has done. Just that he hasn't done as bad a job as everyone thinks he has and yet he gets slammed for being an idiot, all because no one agrees with how things are going?

Has any administration in the last 30 years had to deal with 9/11, the worst natural disaster in US history, and a recession upon entering his administration of which the former administration was partially responsible for causing? Rising oil prices worse than ever in history and a bunch of super whiney people whom DON'T AGREE ON ANYTHING!

Just my thoughts.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The only time i recall president bush doing a great job, was after the attacks of 9/11. That was during his first term in office. Around his second term in office he started to do stupid decisions that a kid would do.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    The only time i recall president bush doing a great job, was after the attacks of 9/11. That was during his first term in office. Around his second term in office he started to do stupid decisions that a kid would do.
    I agree, he's been very much admired for that incident, mainly because of his quick and clever actions, then, he just rolled down hill from there.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Jade...you posted this already knowing the answer...lol. Of course he is not...for many obvious reasons. We are at war...a war based upon false intelligence. We are still at war...based on his prideful nature not to except the fact that he has made a mistake. Our country is being runned by an old guy with the intelligence of a Jr High Student and has speech impediment. :0

o~Piggy-san~o

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Jade...you posted this already knowing the answer...lol. Of course he is not...for many obvious reasons. We are at war...a war based upon false intelligence. We are still at war...based on his prideful nature not to except the fact that he has made a mistake. Our country is being runned by an old guy with the intelligence of a Jr High Student and has speech impediment. :0
    We just want the oil, that's all.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast