+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Prinny Deal: Right or Wrong

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Prinny Deal: Right or Wrong

alright here's the deal: In The Videogame, Disgaea: Hour of darkness, There are beings known as Prinnies. Prinnies are Human Beings that cannot be sent to heaven or hell, because of the fact that they either sinned too much as a human or were a somewhat bad person and died nicely, In another Case, Laharl's (the main character) mother died giving up her own life to save him because he had a disease that can only be cured by giving your own life. anyways, their souls are 'sewn' into the prinny 'suit', that looks very similar to a penguin. The Deal is: The Prinnies have to work in Either Celestia (home of angels) or the Netherworld (demons homes) to atone for their sins. (in the netherworld it's more of hard labor, while Celestia is nicer) Then, at a certain time of year, (not told in the game) is the "Red Moon" ceremony where they are fully atonned for their sins and accpeted into heaven. That's what i refer to as "The Deal". Also note that Unless in a special Prinny refuge place called "Prinny Land", they explode when thrown.

So, here is my Question: Do you think this Fair? Also, Be sure to add why or why not!

I await your answers!
    -Dark Angel Swordsman
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Prinny Deal: Right or Wrong

I'm not sure... I think it might be fair. Everyone needs atonement. If they can atone for their sins and live in heaven, It just may be fair. But what do I know?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY!! Another fellow Disgaea player!!

Anyways...I'd say yes and no. Yes for the Netherworld Prinnies and no for the Celsetial Prinnies.

Its fair for criminals and sinners to atone their sins in the afterlife so I have no arguments with that. As for Celestial Prinnies I dont really see why they have to do anything? I guess its to see if they deserve to become human again.

BTW: In the Japanese version the Netherworld=hell and Celestia=heaven. I guess they had to change it for some reasons so...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    YAY!! Another fellow Disgaea player!!

Anyways...I'd say yes and no. Yes for the Netherworld Prinnies and no for the Celsetial Prinnies.

Its fair for criminals and sinners to atone their sins in the afterlife so I have no arguments with that. As for Celestial Prinnies I dont really see why they have to do anything? I guess its to see if they deserve to become human again.

BTW: In the Japanese version the Netherworld=hell and Celestia=heaven. I guess they had to change it for some reasons so...
    hmm...yes, in the English Version heaven and hell are not Celestia and the Netherworld. I can see what you mean by Netherworld yes, and Celestia no. The Netherworld is hard labor -_-; a very intresting answer indeed, Shinku. But, like in chapter 8 of Disgaea, the Prinnies proved they needed to go Heaven. (laharl was forcing them 20 hour day work days 7 days a week.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    hmm...yes, in the English Version heaven and hell are not Celestia and the Netherworld. I can see what you mean by Netherworld yes, and Celestia no. The Netherworld is hard labor -_-; a very intresting answer indeed, Shinku. But, like in chapter 8 of Disgaea, the Prinnies proved they needed to go Heaven. (laharl was forcing them 20 hour day work days 7 days a week.
    Thats just in the case of working for Laharl though...technically Prinnies can do anything to get the money to be reincarnated...they could go solo if they wanted to. They just stuck with Laharl cuz the pay was good (I guess).

Sorry to the mods for getting off topic a bit.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess it is kinda fair... as far as the atonement thing. And though I am not a fan of Disgaea, I play a lot of Makai Kingdom... which also has the prinnies, and Laharl and Etna.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread