Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Privacy

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Privacy

All I Know Is I Want My Privacy!!!!! Privacy!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone wants their privacy, i mean who wouldn't.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    How much privacy do we have now???

After watching the film -"enemy of the state" it brought up the subject of invasion of privacy.

with Technology being such a big part of our day-to-day lives...it has been made easier for people to monitor where are in the world, our personal back ground, are daily routines, and who we talk to. So now that camera's are becoming smaller and easier for people to place them into our homes and watching we do in our homes. What happened to days where no-one tried to look behind closed doors in any case of offending the owner and the people who live there???
    Also now that mobile phones have been invented its easier for people to track our calls.

What do you think about the Privacy as it stands at the moment and are you worried thats soon we will have no privacy left because everyone will know everyone's business and more.

Do you think our Privacy is being invaded with out our knowing??
    How do you feel about us not having any privacy at all??
    Any views or opinion you have on the subject is greatly appreciated!!
    i am a little paranoid on this subject. i made my own copmuter protection with my uncle, and i have little sensors all over my house that reads for gunpowder residue. and we have several security systems surrounding our house, we know your there b4 you do.

i also keep a sharper than normal eye on my surroundings because i have a tendancy to tick off the wrong pplz.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I know what you mean Fayt!! i do get paranoid at the best of times and now my mother has the tendancy to come into my room and read what ever is on my computer screen. Most of the time is a private conversation between my boyfriend and I and i don't really want her reading it. So i have to keep telling her off but i wish that she wouldn't be so nosy!!

But in Britian i don't really know about the privacy rules..I must look into that...

*someone must remind me to do it!!*
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a little cover over my screen the warps the immage, it was made to look like my ussual desktop. (my uncle rocks. he made it)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

cool!!!! i wish i had something like that...... how cool would that be??
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

i have all sorts of neat gadgets like that that my uncle made, it's kinda his hobby.

but the coolest thing he made was a custom keyboard that have hotkeys for my desktop items and my favorites list once i'm online. it means my brother can have the wireless mouse that we have to share.

Thanks

oooooooooo i suppose thats one way to stop the agruments...lol

but still the privacy part might be a little hard.....see how i got back to the topic...lol

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast