1 4.35%
  • Well, grown ups can not kids

9 39.13%
  • I'm not sure.....

13 56.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Age Diffrences

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem With Age Diffrences

I'm not following you here, a 15 year old and a 13 year old should be able to go out. The problems will happen when the 15 year old turns 18 and at that smae time the 13 year old will only be 16.

However, each childs parents the 13 and of 15 year old have the final say as to when or if at all there teenagers are aloud to date. (wheather that be one another or whom ever)

If you are 18 or older you can date someone thats 110 if you like or do almost anything you couldn't as a minor, because as soon as your 18 that magical thing happens and its called being tried as an adult ^_^.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me speak for myself. I had crushes on 15 and even 16 year olds when I was 13. But at 13, nothing you do in the love department should be taken seriously (not this day and age). I know some people think 13 is close to marrying age. But it seems to me, people dont seem to grasp the concept of marriage even in their 20's, 30's, 40's ect.

Now, currently I have a crush on a 36 year old... I'm 24...
    12 years... sounds like alot,right? Not to me. We are both single, into the same things, I have 2 children... he only has one. And because hes young at heart, hes just now gaining the desire to settle down. And I couldn't imagine being with someone my age, because the majority of men in their 20's arent really ready to settle down... even when they THINK they are. Thats just MY opinon tho
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as the issue of minors are concerned, they can' really b taken too seriously. I've seen a few relationships between minors of varyin' ages have their relationship blossom inta marriage when they got older, but most jus' broke up and moved on wit their lives. As far as older people, I have an aunt and uncle who have been married for around 35 years and they're 10 years apart in age. I hear people say things like "What would they find in common?" and things like that 'cause of the gap in their ages, but I found some people wit even bigger age gaps who had alotta things in common. I don' think that age is a factor in considering affairs of the heart. Although, I would prefer bein' wit someone closer ta my own age, that doesn' mean I would turn down goin' out wit someone who has a genuine interest in me, even if there's an age gap.

Age is not necessarily a determining factor in maturity, I've encountered many immature 60 year olds and many mature 14 year olds. There r some people who can handle the perils in life and some who can', it all depends on the mindset of the indiviual.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Difference between a 15 year old going out with a 13 year old and a 33 year old going out with a 42 year old is two simple things: 1) The latter example being that they are both consenting adults, 2) having said that they are adults, the second thing is emotional and mental maturity.

The two kids (15 and 13 year olds are kids) are not Adults, nor do they have the life experiences that an adult would have to give them the amount of maturity to handle any kind of close personal relationship.

Age does not matter when it comes to the affairs of the heart, but only when you have the maturity to handle that kind of situation.
    Agreed. Adults can do that because they're GROWN UP! They're old enough to make thier own desicions, regardless of how crazy they may seem sometimes. For example, I'm 26 (my birthday's on Saturday!!! ^_^) my ex girlfriend is 21. That's a five year difference. Had I known her when I was in high school (which would've made me around 17 and her 12), I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole--at least until she's 18, LOL.

A teenager who's 15-16 years of age and is screwin' around with a 12-13 year old is just abnormal. My mom would shoot me if I were to do something like that! And that kid will probably grow up with a lolita complex.

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...for one....the 13 year old is still in middle school....the 15 is in high school(unless there stupid). Thats the biggest problem right there!! But mostly...it depends on gender. A 13 yr boy is givin props for dating a 15 yr old girl. But if the situation is reversed, everyone makes fun of him. But I date a girl almost 2 years younger then me...so it really isn't that big of a problem...although she is 15 and i'm 17

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

to me there isnt a problem

its the level of maturity for me

ive met a 12 years old who is very mature for his age

so i hang with him

my ten year old cousin is mature for her age too

and at my school the grades are all mixed up in the classes

so it really doesnt matter...

thats how i see it

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Well...for one....the 13 year old is still in middle school....the 15 is in high school(unless there stupid). Thats the biggest problem right there!! But mostly...it depends on gender. A 13 yr boy is givin props for dating a 15 yr old girl. But if the situation is reversed, everyone makes fun of him. But I date a girl almost 2 years younger then me...so it really isn't that big of a problem...although she is 15 and i'm 17
    You and your girl are different though. You two are relatively in the same age bracket still. But a high schooler and a middle schooler--I don't give a damn who's what gender--is just plain wrong.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to think that two people that were too far apart in age should not date or have any kind of romantic relationship whatsoever. Recently;however, I have become really interested in someone that is about 9 or 10 years older than me. At first and still a little bit now I think that it is wrong that I feel the way I do but now I understand why age is not such a big deal when the chemistry is right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast