• I'm not sure.....

13 56.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Age Diffrences

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Problem With Age Diffrences

Ok let me first of all say that a 13 & a 15 yr. can go out... Well I know I have when I was 13 & she was 15... The relationship lasted for about a year, but ended up a sad time cause she had moved... Yea' it was puppy love if you so put it, but it was love none the less... All puppy love is a introduction to love period... If you are with that same 13 or 15 yr. old all it is going to do is grow or even die... Sometimes it isn't serious cause the two children aren't serious... They just want to say they have a boyfriend/girlfriend... Most times though the person you want to be with at that age made you feel a feeling you never really felt before... I can't speak for everyone though & not try to, but...

"Matters of the heart is blind; where ever it leads you 10 out 10 it's love, pain/hurt you will find..."

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

age diffrencs means nothing!! i MEAN nothing
    i could fall in love with someone at 20 odd and me only 14 and if he liked me back fair enof like its love

love has no age
    so dont worry about dumb things like age diffrents when it means nothing k ^_^

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Man! tht would really change things in school. Just imagine a teacher marrying ir dating a student in the public's eye. WHat would it b like after they broke up? If the teacher is female she would probably fail him depending on how the break up went. I find the notion very amusing.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

my mom was 16 and my dad was 21 when they got married
    he had just got out from the army , they said it was love
    at first sight and they have been married for 34 years's now
    so i see it as age not being a problem though with how kids
    are today i dont see them loving eachother or being that
    devoted .

i have a friend who is 26 and his gf is 18 they say there in love
    and they look it i have a problem with it but they dosnt
    mean its wrong because they do love each other very much,
    i asked them what if he was in his 30's and she was still a teen
    they laughed and said age is just a number i hear that a lot
    but i think age is more than just a number but thats just me
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Jul 27, 2007 at 05:58 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Man! tht would really change things in school. Just imagine a teacher marrying ir dating a student in the public's eye. WHat would it b like after they broke up? If the teacher is female she would probably fail him depending on how the break up went. I find the notion very amusing.
    I can't remember what state it happened in--and if I can find a link to where I read this at, I'll provide it--but a teacher had quit his job--resigned--so he could marry a 15 year old student. NO JOKE!

I think that's kinda sick, considering the fact that her parents had to consent to this type of marriage. Eww! Why would anyone want old wrinkly.... Uhh.. Nevermind, LOL.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

When your under 18 it shouldn't matter if your dating another person under 18 but most people live under thier parents roof so they should be mindful of their rules. Once your over 18 your life will really change. You become responsable for things that you were never responsable before. So as a result your mind set changes yet again. You tend to look at the world a bit differently. You also take responsablity for your own actions good or bad. That is what makes it different for thos older to have age gaps in relations and it dosen't matter. That's just my thoughts tho....

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I say stop ****in bitchin and get over it. Yo age means nuttin unless you like 50 dating some 18 year old. Then tahts kind of creepy but hey, you cant help how ya feel. I swear people make things so effin difficult. You know why, cuz yall bitch over dumb stuff. I say get over, love the person and move on all yo haters, eff them

DUCES

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, before I can answer this to my liking, I must define some things so that you understand where I am coming from.

Maturity is when your mind has developed a true understanding of things. You get it through experience, dealing with situations, and looking back at those situations so that you understand everything that happened. It is also true that some people are just born more mature than others.

Maturity has nothing to do with age.

Ok, now on the subject of what you were asking. I find nothing wrong with them dating, in fact, I find nothing wrong with an 18 year old and 15 year old dating. As long as they are mature enough to understand and deal with everything that comes along with dating. I personally know people in there 30’s that are less mature than people I know in there teens. And if it came to say my friend that is 16, some how getting married, or having a kid at her age vs. one of the 30 year olds I know, I would trust the 16 year old to be better off.

I have never liked the concept of age limit. I understand why it is necessary for some, even most, though I don’t understand why ours is so much higher that a lot of other countries, but I do understand why an age limit is important. We do not live in a world where we can trust the people that are older and could force upon the younger. But as far as consenting, I believe that if it is true consent, then age should play no role. If the person isn’t mature, it is because someone coddled him/her, and didn’t discuss this stuff. This is a growing problem when it comes to censoring stuff. has anyone noticed, the more we sensor, and try not to discuss this stuff until they are older, the more the stuff we are trying to stop increases.

Teach and trust, that is all that should be needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast