+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Protecting the border

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Protecting the border

Bush has made public decleration of his plans to place more soliders and technology to guard the mexican border. His plans are to post several thousand troops to guard against the illegal immigrants who keep crossing the border. Do you think that this would be a good plan? According to him we need to stop illegal immigration because of the threat of terrorists. Isn't he getting a little paranoid with the whole terrorist thing? so what are your thoughts about illegal immigration and the border?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Protecting the border

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon
    Bush has made public decleration of his plans to place more soliders and technology to guard the mexican border. His plans are to post several thousand troops to guard against the illegal immigrants who keep crossing the border. Do you think that this would be a good plan? According to him we need to stop illegal immigration because of the threat of terrorists. Isn't he getting a little paranoid with the whole terrorist thing? so what are your thoughts about illegal immigration and the border?
    This is a stupid idea. Its just a political move on his part. Will never work in the real world.

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Six thousand soldiers are not enough. It should be sixty thousand and they should have power of reciprocity. They should also have the power and facilities to detain illegal aliens and seize the assets of the coyotes and narco traffic.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think its going to make much of a difference, maybe it will make it harder... but, wouldnt make much of a difference... well I saw they were taking this huge radas that would detect ppl crossing the border... but still with that, ppl are gonna try to cross the border... may not reduce the ppl crossing the border... but culd put fear in the ppl that are thinking about it... I mean against the police and border patrol u have it tough(well not much cause u see this videos of ppl just jumping a wall and they are on the oher side).... what makes u think u can win against the army?(talking about a case that ur crossing just infront of the army)
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all talk and there will be little action. That's just what presidents do, well some of them.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    This is a stupid idea. Its just a political move on his part. Will never work in the real world.
    This is very true. Although I'm against the idea of illegal immigration, I still cannot go along with one of Bush's lame ideas. Protecting our borders, or protecting his own presidtial legacy....With recent natural disasters, our National Guards are stretched thin as it is....including terrorism watch, and the war in Iraq, Bush still thinks we have nothing else to do than patrol our borders??? Where the hell are his priorities???

Bush's Head: "Oh yeah..let's go protect our borders while people are still recovering from Katrina, and we're fighting a war in Iraq as well...because I'm a badass president and I want to play superhero, i'm gettin' bored of the war, and handling tough situations...i'll just go guard the border from mexicans...."

Final Answer:

o~Piggy-san~o

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I sometimes think that bush didn't have any education whatsoever. Man, is he stupid or something, he cannot stop illegals from crossing the border with 6,000 border patrols, what the hell is he thinking?! In his speech he said that he will increased the using of technology such as infrared cameras, electrical fences with hight boltage, security cameras, alarms that sound when someone gets near and many other stuff. Do you know how much money would be spent?. What i find funny about Bush is that when he was seeking for reelection he promised to many hispanic, asians, middle easterns and other minorities that he would create a guest worker program if they voted for him, and sadly they did. but bush hasn't done anything because he knows that his term is almost over. I think that many people is complaining about having Bush as our president, but is their own fault, they fuc!@#%$ voted for him, so now you gotta suffer the consequences of your stupid desicion.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think its a good plan . I mean they would only create more creative ways to cross. The whole terrorist thing is a bunch of bull. His term is almost over and he is wasting our time with all the crap about immigration when he should be hunting down the terrorists who bombed the two towers.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I sometimes think that bush didn't have any education whatsoever. Man, is he stupid or something, he cannot stop illegals from crossing the border with 6,000 border patrols, what the hell is he thinking?! In his speech he said that he will increased the using of technology such as infrared cameras, electrical fences with hight boltage, security cameras, alarms that sound when someone gets near and many other stuff. Do you know how much money would be spent?. What i find funny about Bush is that when he was seeking for reelection he promised to many hispanic, asians, middle easterns and other minorities that he would create a guest worker program if they voted for him, and sadly they did. but bush hasn't done anything because he knows that his term is almost over. I think that many people is complaining about having Bush as our president, but is their own fault, they fuc!@#%$ voted for him, so now you gotta suffer the consequences of your stupid desicion.
    This voting thing, I say he cheated cuz nobody wanted him so he bribed alot of people. He becomes a lame-duck.
    Last edited by bloodymoonreaper; May 17, 2006 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bloodymoonreaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast