+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Protecting the border

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Protecting the border

I dont hink its a good idea, bushes ratings are declineing and i think its just a political move to try to get his rating back up.
    Im the one who walks and lives in the shadows.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

6,000 isnt enough its not reall gonna help,the border needs more, becuase this country cannnot sustain 20 million illegal Aliens

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Im glad your government is doing something about your ileagal imagrent problem over here blair just makes them apply fo asylum then lets them in and people are getting angry with him for it i mean if we think about how the nazi's started with jews supposedly taking regular germans jobs and stuff its not to dissimiler
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

We need to fortify our borders. This illegal immigrant bullshit is getting too much out of hand. In 20 years, white will be a MINORITY in america, making Latino the majority ethnic group in the U.S (most still being in the southern states). The national guard to our borders isn't too much of a big step once you think about it. The best thing for the National Guard to do, is shoot illegal immegrants on sight.

People from mexico. Become a citizen before you come over here. Reagan already let alot of you slide - with the bullshit move of - giving all the illegal immegrants already over here citizenship.

Shoot on sight. Best thing that could happen to our borders. Maybe even some alligators, that'd be cool.
    Last edited by KenX; May 19, 2006 at 01:58 PM.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Every bad thing is good for us, but it has a limitation..... If it reach the border that it can'y handle anymore, they will also suffer in the end..... The forces added by Bush is not enough to stop the illegal immigration..... Even there are too many people to secure the border, the people will just think other plans to get in that line..... There's nothing he can't do to stop them..... That's why people knows how to think..... To face hard courses and survive.....

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    We need to fortify our borders. This illegal immigrant bullshit is getting too much out of hand. In 20 years, white will be a MINORITY in america, making Latino the majority ethnic group in the U.S (most still being in the southern states). The national guard to our borders isn't too much of a big step once you think about it. The best thing for the National Guard to do, is shoot illegal immegrants on sight.

People from mexico. Become a citizen before you come over here. Reagan already let alot of you slide - with the bullshit move of - giving all the illegal immegrants already over here citizenship.

Shoot on sight. Best thing that could happen to our borders. Maybe even some alligators, that'd be cool.
    How could you say that illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.That's the dumbest thing i've heard. That would be murder and it's not right. And so what if whites were a minority group in the U.S. This isn't a country of whites, it's made up of many kinds of people. Just because the creators happened to be white it doesn't mean they have to make up the majority.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because the creators happened to be white it doesn't mean they have to make up the majority.
    Depends on if your white ot not. If you are you would like it to be. Knowone wants to be a minority.

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Depends on if your white ot not. If you are you would like it to be. Knowone wants to be a minority.
    Yeah, I guess it does. I'm not white so I guess it does influence my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast