+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Protecting the border

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Protecting the border

i nvr heard of such an idea which promotes Xenopobia (fear of foreginers) Then the Us will be no better than Hitler himself committing Genesis on the Jewish ppl from Poland, Germany, Austria and so on. There have bin countless scetrian wars, countless Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and other religious followers have bin killed. Indeed, illegal immgrants can be a bad thing but killing them is not the way to deal with the problem. Constitunal ways, policies must be enforced to help curb the flow. This would mean deporting them back to Mexico and etc. I am shocked tht there r ppl on this site who would boast abt such ideas abt killing illegal immgrants

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon
    How could you say that illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.That's the dumbest thing i've heard.
    shot on sight, best thing that could happen.

there seems to be the sentiment in this country that holding illegals accountable for dumping their monetary ineptitude on us citizens is somehow racist, or unfair. Bullshit.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should build something called the great wall of mexico and i agree with Ken shoot them on site that will stop a few of them

Code Name Wind

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Shoot on sight. Best thing that could happen to our borders.
    Are you really against illegal people crossing the border to do the jobs that you don't want to work.

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Are you really against illegal people crossing the border to do the jobs that you don't want to work.
    That's complete and total bull.... People work all jobs and I know plenty of white people that do these supposed jobs that only illegals work such as meat packing plants. All we want is a fair wages, and benefits to support OUR families.... You probably aren't old enough to work yet so you don't know what it's like trying to find a job... I drive over an hour to get to the place I work since the closest town didn't have anything and take a guess why? I like all people until given a reason not to and if they can't come in legally they should be sent back.

Now for the border, the troops aren't going to be there to kill anyone. Yes, they will be armed but that is just standard procedure. They are going to help the border patrol until more can be hired. If we truely wanted to militarize the border, we would do it just like the border between North and South Korea...With landmines....
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Newbie Vault 35 may be famous one day Vault 35 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Bush speech was a list of half ass measures for many reasons. One reason is that there are going to be presidential elections soon in Mexico and perhaps the Bush administration doesn't want to piss off the Mexicans so much that they will put a communist in office. I say so what? If that happens, that will be all the more reason for full border militarizarion with a muti-billion dollar wall and tens of thousands of armed troops. But our elected officials here in the U.S. aren't going to do that because they are all cowards--both demicans and republicrats.

We absolutely need a Great Wall on our southern border with nasty consequences for anyone who tries to cross it. We also need to find a way to stop existing illegal aliens in the U.S. from transferring liquid assets across the border. Those who say Americans will not do certain jobs are dead wrong. We can handle this. We keep illegal alien invaders out and seize illegal alien assets here and that will force many Central and South American countries to implode into revolution, adapt, or die--and that is sometimes necessary.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon
    Bush has made public decleration of his plans to place more soliders and technology to guard the mexican border. His plans are to post several thousand troops to guard against the illegal immigrants who keep crossing the border. Do you think that this would be a good plan? According to him we need to stop illegal immigration because of the threat of terrorists. Isn't he getting a little paranoid with the whole terrorist thing? so what are your thoughts about illegal immigration and the border?

It's just stupid to put thousands of troops at the border. About 1,000 or 2,000 would be good but more than that would be reidcuolis!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Putting so many troops on the border is dumb. As if troops don't have enough crappy places to work...

But seriously it's a waste of manpower. I think that it is up to him if he wants to put more people on the border. If you want extra man power then train them. Pay more in order to hire more. Don't take troops to guard the borders when it's really not their job. The US millitary has one job, to train for war. We are at war so we should save our manpower for it. I don't believe that terrorists are just flowing out of Mexico.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast