Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: "Public Display of Affection"

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Public Display of Affection"

Quote Originally Posted by Self Loving Carnage View Post
    My personal opinion on this is that it's complete crap. My school (and most other schools that I know of) have established this policy of no PDA. What's so wrong with a hug in the hallway on the way to class or something like that? I can see certain affection displays as not being ok in a public area, such as making out. But hugs? My school gave me a Saturday Suspension School for hugging my girlfriend. That's such bs.
    Not only do they have such a stupid rule. They are selective about who they enforce it on. Some people can do it right in front of them and not get in trouble...but others......get a huge penalty for some small thing.
    Do any of you have this rule in school? What do you think of it, if you do?
    i don't see anything wrong with this. Pepole make out at my school all the time. Mostly near the vending machines!
    I havn't deen anybody written up because of this!

Newbie shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I have this rule at my school too...there's not that much hugging and kissing, but I still think this is unnecessary.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

ha, you should all come to australia, we are so relaxed here. like people made out at my school, yeah the teachers told em off, but when they left, they started makeing out again. and people are always hugging ang stuff. and i hugged my GF all the time and no-one said nothing ^^

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I think displays of affection should perhaps be limted to ones lunch hour or something. Not passing in hallways or in class. However, Im probably being rather hipocritical, because giving and recieving affection was the least of my problems. I was giving and recieving mood altering substances. But with that being said I also graduated by the skin of my teeth. I think in school ones main focus should be their studies
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha! PDA kept to lunch hour... lol. Truthfully this has to do with the idea that you are on school property and they are responsible for you while you are there. So they make the rules. And you have to follow. What are you going to do? Drop out of school because you cant kiss the boy you like while in passing period between 2nd and 3rd? When your at school, your education should be your focus. You know that thing called weekends and time after school. If you want to spend time with your infatuation of the week, do it then. When you are on your own time.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i know how you feel (well kinda) my school is really sctrict with this. Like extreme. I got in trouble for hugging my best friends (AND SHE'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!) that is just stupid. As long as people aren't making out and groping of something i don't see a problem. I mean a handshake is too formal for saying hi to a friend or anyone else.
    every rose has a thorn

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix View Post
    ha ha! PDA kept to lunch hour... lol. Truthfully this has to do with the idea that you are on school property and they are responsible for you while you are there. So they make the rules. And you have to follow. What are you going to do? Drop out of school because you cant kiss the boy you like while in passing period between 2nd and 3rd? When your at school, your education should be your focus. You know that thing called weekends and time after school. If you want to spend time with your infatuation of the week, do it then. When you are on your own time.
    wow thats really extream its far from what happens at my school

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i know how you feel (well kinda) my school is really sctrict with this. Like extreme. I got in trouble for hugging my best friends (AND SHE'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!) that is just stupid. As long as people aren't making out and groping of something i don't see a problem. I mean a handshake is too formal for saying hi to a friend or anyone else.
    really sangogirl u got in trouble for hugging my best friends wow thats not cool
    ,i agree hugging some one should not be a bases for some to get in trouble some schools go to far in my opinion,but if someone was making out and groping sure then they should get in trouble.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yup but people learn to get around them. Like making sure there are no teachers around or a half-hug.
    every rose has a thorn

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast