+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Public Execution In America

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Public Execution In America

Hello, ladies and gents. I was just thinking about something: It seems like,despite all the locking up of criminals we do, no one ever seems to get the message and more crimes are committed. No, I'm not talking about the petty things, but I'm talking about more horrendous crimes, like child abuse, rape murder and selling others for your profit.

I think we should bring back public punishment. It worked during eras past and I think it could work again.

Just locking people up isn't the answer. All it does is make training camps for assholes to become bigger assholes. We should have punishments that fit the crimes.

For example, Rape. I think that the rapist should be publicly sodomized, in order to experience the shame that they meted out on their victim(s). Public castration(non-surgical, non-anasthetic) should be an option as well.

Or child abuse. We could have the abuser be beaten publicly in the middle of town with whatever they beat the child with. Or burned, or strangled. Whatever the pieces of shit did to their victim.

I could see it as being a form of entertainment for people, cause more often than not, those that commit crimes usually do it for their own entertainment. It would be a moral lesson as well. A parent could take their child to the gallows(or equivalent of) and point to the punished as an example: "See, son. This is what happens when you do ****ed up things to other people. You get ****ed up in the end."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

itachigirl (Jan 29, 2009), Scourge (Jan 28, 2009)

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: Public Execution In America

YES! i totally agree all those ass holes need to be raped and killed. the rapists especially.
    think about it, when if that was the case, who would ever commit crimes?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

See, my point is, whenever someone is told through media not to commit a crime, the first thing people think is,"why not?". Why not commit crimes when the worst we'll get is a long stay in a gated community?

Give a few good(and gory) examples why not and people might think again.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

exactly, actually, for most people committing crimes, prison is nicer than home, its like they're getting rewarded.
    and i say **** that. we need to get a light yagami, or something, because now more people are breaking rules than following them.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

well, we already do that with listed pedophiles and whatnot, and I'm not so sure that is really fair. If you rape or murder or whatever, you usually face some pretty hard jail time and fines, isn't that enough? Public humiliation, that seems so backwards to me. I mean if you've ever read the Scarlet Letter, you know that even public humiliation can backfire. It doesn't solve the real problem if you ask me.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

May be not public, as I can see that being an issue, how ever, everything else I am on bored with you about. In fact prison is where gangs and other f**kers actually do their recruiting. Also, just because you found the head guy of some gang they still continue to give orders and sh*t out to their "soldiers" out on the street.
    Murderers, rapist, and other scum bags still continue to murder and rape from behind bars.
    Here is something I heard on the radio not to long ago. Apparently some guy in Florida was caught trying to car jack some other dudes car. The owner catches the guy in the act, they get into a fight when then the robber pulls out a gun and threatens to kill the guy. The car jacker drives off in the stolen car and as you know the police track him down and arrest him. Now how is that different then any other car jacker you ask? Get this, this guy was sent to jail and incarcerated 98 times!!!!!!!!!!... 98 times!!!!!!!!!!! This guy has been sent to jail 98 times for damn near every kind of crime imaginable, car jacking, breaking an entry, murder, rape, possession of illegal substance, the list goes on and on and on. Does this guy sound like he is going to change his way this 99th time?....... I think not!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

itachigirl (Jan 29, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally love that idea, as I am a strong believer in "An eye for an eye."

Unfortunately, due to new laws and practices, public humiliation would be known as cruel and unusual punishment.

I do like the idea of a spectacle though. "Hey, I'm gonna be a little late today. Some rapist is getting sodomized with a pickaxe!"
    Why hello there!

Thanks

That would make for great water cooler talk, huh? Us humans do like our drama.

Hell, why not bring back the gladiatorial games? Give the criminals a reason to bulk up because they're gonna be on Pay Per View!! Plus it'd lessen prison populations significantly.

Why don't we put executions on Pay-per-view? It'd make plenty of money for the justice system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast