+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Public Execution In America

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Public Execution In America

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I agree with you. People who have sex with there pets or little boys should be killed. And, let there families watch how much there family member is such a fool and go around and have sex with cats and little kids.

I know It seems kinda harsh of me saying this but, psh. There not my problem. Let them die. And, let them suffer. There the ones who messed up in there life.

And, people who go randomly killing people think it's so much fun because, it relieves there stress and anger and they have to go around and kill people that they don't even know. It seems so stupid... And, yes, yes , yes and MORE YES. People should get killed publicly.
    So you're saying that child molestation means a certain death penalty, and in front of a public.
    EVEN IF the molesters are allowed to be killed, they should do so in a prison. Have you ever thought about the sick, sick people who would get a turn on from watchin a decapitated person? Or, the psychological impact this would have on the idiot teenagers and little children? Not only will it change their mentality, they would most likely be prompted to commit similar actions upon other people; kids and teenagers are very impressionable.

Moreover, people have got other things to worry about at the moment, like the future economy, or the global climate change. Nobody wants to be stuck in a traffic jam or get a public execution building in their neighbourhood just so people can be killed.

I'm not taking the criminals' side, I'm just saying that some acts are gruesome enough already and should not be shared with the public. I mean, have you been to a slaughter house? The animals didn't do anything wrong, but have you watched how painful their "humane" death is?
    Some people have mental conditions; but for the people who are not mentally sick, yet commit heinous crimes, must be punished accordingly. Criminals [like murderers] should get a beating at least. let them have a taste of their own medicine. Seriously thats what they do in Indian prisons.

By just saying "psh, let them die" won't do much good, would it.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i love how creative we all get. i think we should do something drastic to get rid of all them. prisons aren't that bad if you think about it. they get 3 meals a day, they can work out, read and have sex.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i love how creative we all get. i think we should do something drastic to get rid of all them. prisons aren't that bad if you think about it. they get 3 meals a day, they can work out, read and have sex.
    There's a constant threat of you being killed, weapons that inmates make, crappy quality of food, and as for sex ... nnuuooot weally.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    There's a constant threat of you being killed, weapons that inmates make, crappy quality of food, and as for sex ... nnuuooot weally.
    you know this about there prison life?
    anyway letthe punishment fit the crime'
    that way no one will complain
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Watch documentaries on NatGeo and Discovery, dude
    I think they should get a beating, or torture for their heinous crimes.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree they should do more thanjust lock them up
    i mean they have different degrees in murder WHY?
    is all i ask becuase if you kill them theres only one way
    not 3 or 4 like in a freaking game murder is murder they
    are just slack if you ask me.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i know most people who end up in prison for their crimes get paid back in full when they enter the prisons. child moslestors certainly do unless their apart of the gangs inside to begin with, usually their beaten and moslested and raped.
    Alot of the time mollies are used to take lust out on, and fighting is the number one cause of death in prison because they sneak or make weapons inside. Most of time they stay in cells, and only get to come out for maybe one or two hours a day to excerise, hang out or whatever. Most tend to be violent whenever the can, so they are locked in cages in prison on their one hr out. Alot of prisons have guards that are scared to turn their backs because their afraid that one may kill them. With people like this, public humilation could have already happened to them inside in one form or another.

public humilation didnt stop alot of people back in the day either it just drove them underground. It wont stop people now, if they want to do a crime their going to do it no matter the consequence. thats their choice, i only hate putting my tax dollars into it but thats the way the system works

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I am against it.

As it is, the victims family usually has the opportunity to watch the execution, is that not enough? Who else deserves to watch it? Outsiders who know nothing of the sorrow of a could be crime such as a murder?

The old eras have changed because how horrendous punishment done in that way, its just ugly thinking. And I don't have the facts, but I don't believe the crime rate has went up since 1994. Just a educated guess.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3