+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Question Of Morality

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Question Of Morality

@ Rave : Okay for the sake of debate... I'll repeat myself (which I absolutely loathe doing).
    Genetic mutation although beneficial(Evolution)... obviously also brings about a greater risk to a human beings health and condition. Apart from physical changes (prominent forehead, etc) and mental retardation. A child will suffer many severe helath conditions. It is inevitable for a child not to suffer and being in the state he/she is in probably won't fully recognise a parents support to be able to cope with the pain/torment. So I personally would consider an abortion. I don't see it as 'murder'.. I define murder to wrongfully take away anothers life. I wouldn't believe I'm abusing my power to do so.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

@Cerebrum
    I know the child will have to suffer mentally and physically, but I have helped a child with down-syndrome, so I know if you give him proper respect, love, nutrition and a good raising, the child would not have to suffer anymore. I know how it feels like to raise a child like that and I actually liked it ^_^ Well except for the nappie change ... well nevermind that ... I never did it >_> XP

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, this is an immense topic. -_- honestly, i have no idea. it would depend on what the mother thinks. < i hope u know what i mean by that.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Kas you're as evil as sin comes XD., jk.,

actually if the parent loved the kid so much., she or he do anything to make the best f things both for them and the child., challenged or not they still are living beings., being with souls(if u should not believe that, then go be non-believing somewhere else XD)., so who should say wheather they should live or not., i personally think abortion is wrong, its just another easy way out for the weak who cant handle life's little challenges.,

even if you do say ppl will put them through hell., then where you live should be bombed., however since we arent that extreme., there are special centers where the challenged are amoung other disabled children.,

at my old school we had a 'slow' kid., physically he was 23, but metally he was around 12., i was in grade 5-6 at the time and even then i realized this : the people who do suffer(even though they do not know it, so its not suffering) a disabilty and keep working to do the best of what they've got. and those people in my eyes are extremely brave and admirable people.,
    everyone loved him and helped him with anything he found too hard so actualy he led a happy life then.(i do not live there anymore so i hope he's doing just fine ) and even if there was the odd "Jake" persona there, they got a firm beating.

i hope my post is read, although its long just bare with me, i dont type alot too often

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I still stand by what i said earlier. Though adoption would probably be the better option. I would not be able to have enough patience to raise one of those children. Normal kids can be a headache, but raising them is 1000X worse.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the children of society. I'm not having a kid..EVER. So I don't need to wonder/ponder bout anything, lol.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont care either way..................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2