View Poll Results: Should race matter at all?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 5.08%
  • no

48 81.36%
  • in between yes and no

8 13.56%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Race

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Race

Race does matter.Regardless of where u r from,u r a part of this world n nobody should be racist against u for any reason at all.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I think race doesn't matter bcause it's natural thing if someone cannot live without somebody else, thus they become social being. and they must compensate anyone who support them. So, whatever the race is, as long as they support someone's life, he/she should ackowledge them.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

am a native american indian, most natives here are well racist against the blacks half of them anyway,me no am not racist not like them

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

@HK O_O i didn't know u were brother and i didn't know they were racist against blacks
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Everyone has the same rights, no matter the race or background. even the bad guys in this world.

in my humble opinion, us whites are a little bit...erm...how should i say this...prideful. at least some of the people i know are, not all of us.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

race doesn't matter to me i got indian freinds indoenisian freinds so it souldn't matter it's whats in side that matters

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi and i are different races... i am made of different races...

he's Philippino... i'm white... and Guatemalan.... most times, we don't notice that one is some color...

^_^ we don't realize how different we look until we see people looking at us wierd...

^_^ i very much like the Philippino culture, it's very fun and care free... the ultimate "don't give a sh!t" race... ^o^ and the food is so nummy!

>.> but can you really "like" white people? i don't know... ^_^ he likes steak though! that's very white! ... even though it's in other races too but... come on... what else can white people say is their's? anyway, Guatemalan is okay with him i guess... but the only people he's met who are that is my mom...

=_= and let's just say Soshi doesn't like my mom...

^_^ but we're happy... very happy...

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

I personally grew up not seeing race or color being that I'm military brat, so I forced to make friends with all kind of people of different ethnicities, but the more I got to know them the less I cared about there color! So what if they were different from me physically we all had the same mentality and that was that we were all mil brats and we just wanted to make friends.

I have to say my first encounter with race was my first girl friend, she didn't have a problem with me, but here mother did and that was mainly because of the way she was rasied, when me and her daughter broke up she was as nice to me as she could be, and the moment I joined the military and she saw me she was like "Oh I knew I should've let you date my daughter!" and I'm just standing there like WTF!?!?!?!.

Well to answer your question does it still matter today? For me personally no, but in society today it still exsist, but people try to conceal it very well, but as for me I don't care if you white. black, asian, hispanic or what because all I look at is your personality! Mixed fighter girl this is a great question!

"Look for the mischievous paw prints in the sand, and as they disappear into this earth torn land. Will they be true or stay forever blue? That's were this BlueFox will stand."

BlueFox1

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast