+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Racism in America

Is it me, or does it seem to me that racism in american only grows and grows. I especially noticed it after 9/11 and all the stereotyping going around leading to racism. And hell its annoying, theres little kids saying "Nigger(no offence)" likes theres nothing wrong with it. Or even that "all arabs deserve to die" And a recent event is when North Korea fired the missiles. Ive read a few message boards to discuss this issue, and most of the responses i was disgusted with. It was all based on Americans have superior military and we shouldnt have to worry because well "massacre them" Or the usual North Korean is 3 world country. Well, what im trying to get to is what do you think of racism in America

Discuss.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Racism in America

i really dislike rasist and racisiom it really erks me and in america theres alot of people who are like tht

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

This is because people don't think what they say like they should, people mostly anywhere alwas have opinions on something; race, etc. Yes I do still think that no one should say "nigger" and other racist terms, but I see alot of African-Americans at my school saying like its nothing to them even thou countless people during this era tried so hard just to gain respect and now they go ahead and say it to themselves, I get confused at this I think it should just be never said, people have to many bad opinions is what I think no matter who you are.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I am mix.But i don't see it no more.I just beat them up or just act as they are not there.Now they treat me as one of them.Others hate me because of that.But wat can we do.People hate people that are diffenert because they think there way is better and the other people are not like them are lower then them.Humans destory anything they don't know or fear
    Perfection is dull

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    This is because people don't think what they say like they should, people mostly anywhere alwas have opinions on something; race, etc. Yes I do still think that no one should say "nigger" and other racist terms, but I see alot of African-Americans at my school saying like its nothing to them even thou countless people during this era tried so hard just to gain respect and now they go ahead and say it to themselves, I get confused at this I think it should just be never said, people have to many bad opinions is what I think no matter who you are.
    i agree i went off on a girl who called me a ~wigger~ intz wrong and mean

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    i agree i went off on a girl who called me a ~wigger~ intz wrong and mean
    It meant be truth but.Still it depends on where they are rise.And one u too.Because u should not be unmature and go off on a girl who is stupied to be calling u a wigger{and a wigger is a person who kills a pigeon after the shooter is done.If the pigeon is alive u kill it.And 2 meaning.Lets not put it now}So in a way both u and her are fail.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    It meant be truth but.Still it depends on where they are rise.And one u too.Because u should not be unmature and go off on a girl who is stupied to be calling u a wigger{and a wigger is a person who kills a pigeon after the shooter is done.If the pigeon is alive u kill it.And 2 meaning.Lets not put it now}So in a way both u and her are fail.
    well she meant it as a white person trying ta be black

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

People alwas down other people because they feel superior to them and try to gain control over them, this happened alot during the middle ages ~ 1950s; like Hitler he may have seemed like a bad person, but in reality he was smart; not because of the killing he did but he had a mind just had the wrong ideas, if he was good he could have helped alot of people. Even thou this is a bad thing to do people think that bein superior to someone else makes them feel tough I guess you can say. This is what alot of people do to people at school, yelling at people because they said something they disliked then starting a fight then beating the crap out of them and gloating, this is what you call a retarded thing... in my mind atleast. No matter what you say there is alwas gonna be racists out there and you can't stop it but you can alwas try ya know'.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast