+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    either way it goes no matter what race, you should be able to use that word if you wanted to right? im blac and half hispanic but i lived in the ghetto all my life. yes all blacks use my nigga but it's a degrading and demeaning word no matter what terms. so if the blacks can use it why cant any other races?
    thats my thing.

nigger' iggnorant loud person(noun, adj, verb.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're half black and mexican. I don't know whats wrong with those people. I would consider you one of my own even if you are just half black.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Race shouldn't matter thou... its all about character.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Master_roshi may be famous one day Master_roshi may be famous one day Master_roshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    where i work there are a lot of different nationalities... like crazy lots... there isn't that much racism per say there but i've noticed a few ppl jump to conclusions... like a young somolian woman went of on a mexican friend of mine who was speaking in spanish and used the word "negro" as in the color black... she wasn't refering to the somolians that work with us or to ppl in general... i was listening to the convorsation and they were talking about a song by juanes called "the black shirt" (after translation)...
    <BR><BR>
    also another issue that has been coming up alot and ppl have bringing up is the hindu employees washing their feet hands and faces in the restrooms so they can pray... but of course ppl see them as making a mess and holding up other ppl from using the sinks... others go off on the hindu women b/c they are allowed to wear head-dresses and skirts at work even though that kind of clothing is technically agains't safety regulations and the department dress-code... but thank god for nintendo having a good human resources department and explaining to the many jealous/ignorant/stubborn employees that they are simply doing what is required by their culture and if the company was to tell them to do otherwise it would be an act of discrimination and we'd all subsequently lose our jobs...
    <BR><BR> anyways i'm of the opinion that racism is nothing more than ppl not wanting to see the truth, and attempting to force their perseived truths on others

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    either way it goes no matter what race, you should be able to use that word if you wanted to right? im blac and half hispanic but i lived in the ghetto all my life. yes all blacks use my nigga but it's a degrading and demeaning word no matter what terms. so if the blacks can use it why cant any other races?
    thats my thing.

nigger' iggnorant loud person(noun, adj, verb.
    I didnt say I agreed with it. I just said its so. And I just told you why its not acceptable to black people that any other race use the word. Regardless of what race you are. Even I use it out of frustration some times when a family member is getting on my last nerve. I dont of course use it out in public becuz I think its kinda hypocritical in this day and age to say it in front of another race and then expect them not to use it too. And frankly I expect other races not to call me that. Especially since I know if somebody of another race calls me a nigger, I know they dont mean it out of frustration, they're using it to insult me.

When people of other races ask me questions about my race, I answer them objectively, even if I dont know them. I dont find it offensive to want to know. I dont think it racist to want to know.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Newbie Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21 may be famous one day Animeprincess21's Avatar
    Thanks
    theres bad racism in my city cuz the majority of the people are white and some of them think cuz theres more whites they have to act all superior. It pisses me off that some people think that way we were all made in Gods image and we come from the same bloodsource adam and eve our skin color maybe different but our thoughts,feelings,souls and dreams dont vary much cant we all just get along and live in peace.My town was recently hit by racist vandalism they hit 10 sites dealing with different skin color they even painted a black nazi symbol on a multicultural church and the Fbi are involved. Why do people feel that they have to base people on there skin color its just not right.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeprincess21 View Post
    theres bad racism in my city cuz the majority of the people are white and some of them think cuz theres more whites they have to act all superior. It pisses me off that some people think that way we were all made in Gods image and we come from the same bloodsource adam and eve our skin color maybe different but our thoughts,feelings,souls and dreams dont vary much cant we all just get along and live in peace.My town was recently hit by racist vandalism they hit 10 sites dealing with different skin color they even painted a black nazi symbol on a multicultural church and the Fbi are involved. Why do people feel that they have to base people on there skin color its just not right.
    That happens in all communitys that have a high majority. Go to an all black or all hispanic neighborhood, and you will experience the same thing if your not of their race.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umm no they will just look at you like what the "hell are you doing here."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast