+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    why does president bush do anything about it? is he just sitting their doing paper work, and not noticing the racism is going on around here? even some cops i bet can be dirty about that too
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    why does president bush do anything about it? is he just sitting their doing paper work, and not noticing the racism is going on around here? even some cops i bet can be dirty about that too
    Because george bush doesn't care. We all know he could care less about black people look at Katrina.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that its jus because of todays society that kids think its ok to do somethings , i mean its all over tv all the time , kids pick stuff up easy

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    racism in unamerican, its about the brave and freedom, not colors, doesnt matter if your white, brown or black, we're all the same being
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a friend who is black is a cowboy and has a confederate flag in his truck a shirt and a belt buckle. Think on that a moment.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i seen those. that means,correct me if im wrong, he hatss the south or something and hates whites i beileve,. but they are red and blue or something but ive seen them,

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because of the national opinion that it (racism) is all right, even children have become involved in it. The sad thing is that they don't know any better. It's very easy to offend someone nowadays, especially with such political turmoil. One would think, though, that the multicultural diversity of America would be enough to prove that a single race isn't "evil" based on the actions of one or more individuals. Hitler does not make all Germans bad. The Pharisees and Sadducees who prompted the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth do not make all Jews bad. Osama bin Laden does not make all Muslims bad. Chairman Mao does not make all Chinese and/or Communists bad. We must refrain from hasty generalizations and come to a conclusion on character based on each person's individual worth as a human being. **steps off of soap box** Thank you.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont understand the point of racism. I hate it. Why can't we all just get along?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast