+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: Racism in America

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Racism in America

I think that racism has gotten really bad. I dont think that people should use the terms that they use when referring to someone of another race. I have always taught my kids that everyone is equal no matter what there color, race etc because That is what I believe, I dont believe I am any better or any worse than anybody else.

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that people who are racist are probably jealous of the opposite race and probably want to be them. Also I may be wrong about that some people might think that it's right for only one race that makes them racist. I feel hurt when I hear people say things that hurt me or other people. Just to point this out is I'm an african american that struggles to succeed in the world trying my way to get to out of high school and head to college without being called a N***** by some random person. But racism isn't right for people to judge someone of there skin color or what kind of hair they have or anything.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely hate racism and racist people. A lot people was saying that mexicans should go back to mexico and I was mad. I'd prefer not to hear any racist's opinions about other races. -_-
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

people should stop ego triping and get a life. they also make fun of us mixed kids.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Lena Starling may be famous one day Lena Starling may be famous one day
    Thanks

What puzzles me is how people have no sympathy for those subject to racism. I mean, are you serious...? Doesn't it bother you even a -little- to see someone get picked on or teased or abused or beat up or hung on a freaking tree? How can people smile at that?

I don't see how people could grin at it now, but I'm even more confused as to how people could be so hateful 20 years ago.

That's another scary thing. Racism was at an extreme less than a freaking century ago.

Maybe that's why it's so hard for some to let go.

Here's the solution.

Kill all the elderly people, and hang anyone who's over the age of 50. Deal? :/

God bless America.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lena Starling View Post
    Here's the solution.

Kill all the elderly people, and hang anyone who's over the age of 50. Deal? :/

God bless America.
    and what about the hatred that thye passed down to their kids and their grandkids.
    sure alot of people dont hate certain types of people the way that their parents did but when you grow up in an environment that says a certain race of people are stupid or useless or worthless than thats all you would learn. and its carried on to the next generation that way
    its each person as an individuals decision as to whether they want to judge you b/c of what you are or aren't
    but the surrounding peer pressure from where u live greatly affects your judgement.
    so just taking away those with the initial hatred wont work
    and neither is taking away all those that have racism issues anyways
    because that makes you the same type of person you dont want to be

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

racism around the world is common. i agree dat it should not b tolerated.but how much has been done bout it?not much.forming relationships with other countries is a solution 2 prevent racial abuse but not every1 in dat country may lyk the idea of been friends with different identity.racism has been in history n this is repeated n the lesson dat is meant 2 b learnt is not learnt n so the process keeps repeating generation after generation.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

racism will always exist when one race or skin color thinks too arrogantly/superior of itself. i find americans talk too loud...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19