+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Racism in America

i love racism..................NOT!

what do you think im going to say about it!

its bad, but race is part of what makes everybody themselves, so dont be ashamed of who you are

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Even so no one should have the right to even call someone else a ( nigger, gook, wigger, nazi, etc. ) just because your a certain race, sure you should be proud to be black, white, asian, german, etc. But remember pride is also a bad thing if you think to high of yourself...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate it. But im not affrade to say the N word. but people do have the freedom of speech. so i dont know why everyong is getting mad. im not a racist but if i feel the need to say something i will. and for me i dont care about there color. if they are mean to me id hate them because of that not the color of hter skin.

Tanks zyta

Newbie Vixon may be famous one day Vixon may be famous one day Vixon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Even so no one should have the right to even call someone else a ( nigger, gook, wigger, nazi, etc. ) just because your a certain race, sure you should be proud to be black, white, asian, german, etc. But remember pride is also a bad thing if you think to high of yourself...
    i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your turn 2 die

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    It meant be truth but.Still it depends on where they are rise.And one u too.Because u should not be unmature and go off on a girl who is stupied to be calling u a wigger{and a wigger is a person who kills a pigeon after the shooter is done.If the pigeon is alive u kill it.And 2 meaning.Lets not put it now}So in a way both u and her are fail.
    not sure what you were saying there but it sounded good. Racism will never truely go away I am afraid to say. In a perfect world it would but every one in todays society only wants their race to be the dominate one. Not in all cases but if african americans ruled the world(hypothetically) then they most likey would have done the same thing that white people did to them. It has nothing to do with race but it is more about power and control. By no means am I a racists so if my statements affended anyone I appologize.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Even so you shouldn't say " Nigger " because it is a racist term used against African's in general nobody should have the right to say it...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

i really hate rasisiom though it obnoixios

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

but nigger means ignorant. so it doest mean to black people. and then why to black people say it to one another.

Tanks zyta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast