+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Racism in America

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    but nigger means ignorant. so it doest mean to black people. and then why to black people say it to one another.
    because they have no respect for each other (no offence) but i hate that term

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate that so much!! All the people where I live, are seperated. I think thats really messed up, but I live kinda far from there and its not like that (thank god), but I really can't stand that.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

and i dont use it vary offten but i hate racism to. plez dont make me look like im the bad guy here.

Tanks zyta

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes older African-American people say " Nigger " to younger African-American youth, also youth to youth now and days, saying that they are yes ignorant and lazy or to get the point accross but your not black are you? I'm just saying, doesn't matter who you are you should never say anything that could be considered racist... its not the best thing to do, alot of people beat up racist people for just saying one name, remember name calling does hurt peoples feelings.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    and i dont use it vary offten but i hate racism to. plez dont make me look like im the bad guy here.
    im not y dont you PM me and continue this there so we dont get an infraction
    but serisly i hate racisiom

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

"Nigger", is a spanish word meaning "Black". This is true, but just like a word has many diffrent meanings, "nigger" can represent several translations. Such as an african american might say to another, "whats up nigga?" as a symbol of friendship or blood relation, while it may be used as a refrence to the suffering or degrading time of their people during the earlier years of america.

The use of the word is inappropriate. Even though many slurs and/or other meanings may have occured recently for this words definition, it still represents a bad part of history many would rather forget. Using it in another context does not make it right, no matter what the circumstance. Such as with all racist words/phrases. Your ignorant because you refuse to see the actual meaning behind the word. An apple, even dressed in fruit peels, do not make the apple another fruit.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Yes older African-American people say " Nigger " to younger African-American youth saying that they are yes ignorant and lazy or to get the point accross but your not black are you? I'm just saying, doesn't matter who you are you should never say anything that could be considered racist... its not the best thing to do, alot of people beat up racist people for just saying one name, remember name calling does hurt peoples feelings.
    Yea, I know what you mean, people do get beat up for saying that and I think its stupid that people think that way about others.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Yea, I know what you mean, people do get beat up for saying that and I think its stupid that people think that way about others.
    i agree with you but i also believe no one should say it

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast