+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism in America

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Racism in America

Bah thats what creates ignorance thou, this is what makes us so carefree please keep in mind that everyone needs to change..

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Yeah,ppl take the whole race thing waaaay too personal and waaaaay too seriously........I think Race jokes are funny as hell, yet if you are blantantly dissing someone about it.....they have every right to punch you in the head.

Now I'm white, I have friends that are indian,black,mexican, etc. We bullshit about it. We know the boundaries. So if I call my black homie "nigga", it's usually cause I'm drunk as hell, and it rolled off the tongue easily......you gotta admit it does. I've told my indian friends"Don't drink the firewater!", that was because they were pussing out on taking shots with me.You just gotta make it fun for everyone not let it get outta hand.......and not do it outta hate.
    Celebration, not descrimination.

Lol Yea thats right, my friends and I are like that we do it for the fun of it not to make someone feel bad or to make it worst then it is, people really take this stuff way to seriously and I know that its only going to become worst if peoples act like that

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

We do all the time........If aliens showed up, we'd unleash our racial tension on them......cause it wouldn't just be about color anymore, it'd be about species....
    No matter what we do to hide racism, there will always be that little part of you that's racist........Every animal is racist.....it's just that they don't make a drama outta it.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Lol if there where no racism carlos mencia and dave chapel wouldnt be funny but

Anyone that uses it to argue or prove a point to another should be beaten with a wiffle bat.

If a person hires a white man over a black man due to job qualifications, so be it. If the black man is more qualified, yet wasnt hired, then the man who was hiring obviously wasnt qualified himself.

80% of statistics are made of on the spot.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    We do all the time........If aliens showed up, we'd unleash our racial tension on them......cause it wouldn't just be about color anymore, it'd be about species....
    No matter what we do to hide racism, there will always be that little part of you that's racist........Every animal is racist.....it's just that they don't make a drama outta it.
    XD truth.Well like i said i don't like it or dislike it.Because it is fun.XD
    Perfection is dull

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah I used to like racist jokes then it went to far and I hate anything that will dis another race....

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Ignorance is the problem, especially in blacks(im half i have the right)saying the n word treating women like peices of meat instead of humans and the media is making it worst especially BET wit the videos *shakes head* I hate to say it but sometimes i regret being even half because of their behavior*continues shaking head*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno......there have been times where that logic has been proven wrong.......like with sports...black ppl dominate sports...It seems like since their ancestors worked so much, they seem to have a certain "fitness" genetically encoded in them.........Now it seems every owner of a sports team wants a whole squad of black men.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast