+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rap Music Videos and morals

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Rap Music Videos and morals

Topic:well well hear is sumthing i been wonting to ask.

rap videos and music why do they influence sex,vilance,disrespecting ladys,drinking, and drugs.

why is this why do they show theses things to little kids and u see little kids trying to be just like them talkin about doing dope and smokeing weed,purp,squars,and more and drinking >< and wat is the main reason kids are in juvie and presion??? please help me with my thout thanks u^^
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap Videos/Music

Simply this, children need idols. In some cases "Rap Stars" happen to be those idols; it is pretty much clearly stated in most rap to smoke pot, disrespect women, drinking, etc. Although it is not a good thing in most cases it happens.
    It is that same as teenage suicide through the influence of rock music. Do not get me wrong I am not saying those types of music are bad, but for certain people they take the meanings to literally. In turn causing themselves to do something pretty foolish.

I could be wrong, but that is my view on it.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

the classic rap wasnt like that, they used to talk about life problems and things related with issues in their own life, as Nas(a rapper) said "Hip/Hop is dead" for now on it's a show off time I guess! but in my opinion is the worst thing to do when they become Stars coz let be real is a Bad exmple to the fans...

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i totally agree that kids do need idols and people to look up to, but not the kind who rap about all women are bitches and hoes and pimping the hoes, or smoking dope, crap like that. How can any rapper call women those kinds of names. And what's so cool about smokin dope? It just destroys your mind and gives you nothing in return
    The HIV virus is already on a rampage. The last thing we need is rapper talkin about sex and try to encourage the minds of the young generation to have sex before their time

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy View Post
    i totally agree that kids do need idols and people to look up to, but not the kind who rap about all women are bitches and hoes and pimping the hoes, or smoking dope, crap like that. How can any rapper call women those kinds of names. And what's so cool about smokin dope? It just destroys your mind and gives you nothing in return
    The HIV virus is already on a rampage. The last thing we need is rapper talkin about sex and try to encourage the minds of the young generation to have sex before their time
    same hear its just rotin the childs brain out thats why there is so much destruction case of kids doing stupid crap they see on tv >< and nice to meet u wona be friends and also i saw a kid to day blazen on in the bathroom >< it just makes me to be ashamed at wat kids and rappers do >< just ashamed
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

When kids and teens see those videos.....they take them way too seriously.......
    Rap itself has changed a lot and there are very few rappers out there that do not rap about their money, their girls and how they are all that and better than everybody else...........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Simply this, children need idols. In some cases "Rap Stars" happen to be those idols; it is pretty much clearly stated in most rap to smoke pot, disrespect women, drinking, etc. Although it is not a good thing in most cases it happens.
    It is that same as teenage suicide through the influence of rock music. Do not get me wrong I am not saying those types of music are bad, but for certain people they take the meanings to literally. In turn causing themselves to do something pretty foolish.

I could be wrong, but that is my view on it.
    No rapper who speaks on nothing but sex, drugs and violence should be considered an idol or role model. That's why most inner city neighborhoods have gone to crap!

I hate--and I REALLY mean--HATE those kind of rappers! They're not even true hip-hop. They have nothing better to rap about than their money, hoes and rented vehicles. They don't speak of anything that has ANY relevance to the "struggle" or any other real-life situations. They suck, for a lack of better words, and they're brainwashing our children to become these wannabe "gangsters/thugs".

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i used to listen to rap music/video like ll cool j or fat
    boys but it got retarded in the late 80's till now , it lost
    its real meaning , rap music/videos today have no real place
    in todays world but the major part of the us or world wide
    thinks its ok , so voicing things like this thread is , is almost
    pointless.

but atleastpeople can say what they feel about it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast