+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rap Music Videos and morals

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap Videos/Music

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    No rapper who speaks on nothing but sex, drugs and violence should be considered an idol or role model. That's why most inner city neighborhoods have gone to crap!

I hate--and I REALLY mean--HATE those kind of rappers! They're not even true hip-hop. They have nothing better to rap about than their money, hoes and rented vehicles. They don't speak of anything that has ANY relevance to the "struggle" or any other real-life situations. They suck, for a lack of better words, and they're brainwashing our children to become these wannabe "gangsters/thugs".
    I agree with u. Most videos today are about sex, hos,money. I like old songs that made more sense. Its not just about rap videos though. Some little kids watch movies about that too. With alot of drugs,sex, and violence. I like rap and r&b. But there are some songs I hate.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap Music Videos and morals

It's really, really sad to see that garbage is actually being associated with virtues, that it's good to be swearing about nonsense.. Not all rap is bad, but you know, the stuff that's popular... *coughcough* The youth doesn't care much about songs about having someone's back, or just plain having fun, huh...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap Music Videos and morals

There idols because people(no matter what they rap about) look up to them. I myself am ok with rap. Just like im ok with heavy metal, and all their lyrics about killing people. 'Let the bodies hit the floor' lol

And to country, what about all the drunk folks?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3