Closed Thread

Thread: RE: What do you fight for

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

RE: What do you fight for

I just read the thread "what do you fight for", and i must say, it made me kinda curious. I guarantee that 95% of the people who posted in there were never in a fight or have never fought for a cause. This thread is for the ones who actually have. So please, the slim 5% of you, im curious, will you share your stories with us of how you fought for something(wether it be protect someone you love, fight for a cause, etc.) Please have a story, i dont want 1 line answers like "I beat up some guy because my girl friend looked at him".

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you fight for

I would fight for my love ones and for the poor and depressed....

One time i saw my pet was beaten up by kids so I stopped them and I scolded them...My pet was worth fighting for because it was very loyal to me and so it deserves a special treatment like that. It's just a matter of equivalent exchange for both of us..and hey,all of us have love ones right? Love ones are not only composed of the human beings but all of the creatures here on Earth, all of us deserves to be loved and to be fought...and until now I still fight for the ones I love even though I'm now away from them and I always pray for their Health....
    Last edited by Pride_Edward; Sep 02, 2006 at 11:42 PM.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    I would only fight for the ones I love or the ones in poor state...like for example,a poor puppy is beaten up by the kids so I stopped them and scoldedthem. For me,no matter what the creature is,I'll fight for them and no one can change me....Well,this is my opinion...is this enough?
    no, if you would have read the first post, i wouldnt be writing this. it clearly states "have a story", meaning tell us about something that did happen, not something that could happen.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very interestng...

Here's my story:
    It was night, and the streets are very dark... On my way home... I've seen three bullies that are trying to steal something in this young lady(Like as my age...)... As I'm clearing the situation, my guess is right... They are robbers... But to make sure my guess is accurately right, I went in the situation and asked them peacefully "What are you doing to her..?"... One of the bullies said, "It's none of your business! Stay away from this!"... Then, after he said that to me... The young lady shouted, begging to me to help her... I've quickly kick those bullies asses and help the young lady to get up... She thank me for helping her, but I said... "Oh, it's no big... I'm just passing by and I've just seen what happened... So I voluntary helped you..." Helping people is not a hard thing to do... It also don't takes much time to you even your busy... So I've tried to help her...

Newbie Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

A RE: thread?I didn't know you could do that.
    Well.
    Does standing up for someone when no one else will count?
    I stared down a few ppl for that reason but I was only in one real fight.I was in first grade though.I did crack a guys hip in football,he whouldn't quit going for me so I sat on him.It was really funny too.

"Nothing happens by chance. Life has a design all it’s own. For one person’s sacrifice can be another’s salvation."~The Outer Limits
    R.I.P. "I wont forget you"VP

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

We already have a thread on this:

Why do you fight?

Closed Thread