+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is this Real?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is this Real?

is any of this real, like the earth us emotions anything, is it really real? or is it just a thing we can't get out of? i think maybe this place is unreal but we make it better or worse depending on our descions so is this a dream or a reality

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Is this Real?

... well i dunno, we could be living in a dream for all i know but i'm a little confused on what your asking...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Newbie lordofbaka is off to a good start
    Thanks

if you mean the reality of everything, i dont think its real, i mean, if you go there, then, we might all be just a tiny micro piece of mind of something much greater then the unierse or any human life or every sort of this material living, its like the dau way, none of this is real, and the only way to prefaction is by understanding life and death.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

lordo has got what i meant sorry if it's not clear to you.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

That depends on your own belief.

We all live in our own reality, which is just our small parts of the bigger picture.

You can argue then life is just the beginning and death is the actual first step in the universal journey, but what if we are really dead right now? And dieing was actually our rebirth?

Well, it all depends on your own reality. When you perceive it as real then it's real to you. Just like Magick and Religion, it's real to you because you believe in it.

Because you have proved it to yourself that it is real.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes it is real how could this not be real if it was a dream then we would never be awake that doesnt make any sence.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

if it was a dream i'ld be awake already, i dont think is a kind of dream or something but it's very misterious...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe we are in a coma and cannot wake up, and this is a dream of what may happen when we do wake up

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Dec 26, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast