+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is this Real?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Is this Real?

Cantsenditback, i couldnt have put it any other way myself! i sort of belive in what your saying but on the other hand i'm starting to edge toward the fact that this is real and thats it...

I love all your ideas and because of them i keep changing my opions

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    is any of this real, like the earth us emotions anything, is it really real? or is it just a thing we can't get out of? i think maybe this place is unreal but we make it better or worse depending on our descions so is this a dream or a reality
    Are you talking about life in general? Well i did have a conveersation with my friend about this a while ago. I believe life is real but also like a dream but you can never wake. I guess we make things real because in a dream you can't touch anything but we have made things "real" in a sense. It depends on what path you take to call your life bad or good. But I think people can't follow one path their whole life.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

so do you belive that this world is real, or were in a dream? i don't know which one you mean???

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    so do you belive that this world is real, or were in a dream? i don't know which one you mean???
    lol sorry i believe life a bit of both. Sometimes stuff in our life seems soo real that it seems it was a miracle it happened. Also in our life we think about things we want so bad that we dream about it and when it happens it seem like a dream. Do you understand what I am saying? Life is the mixture of reality and imagination.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, I'm sorry. You figured it out, you weren't suppose to, but I guess it was bound to happen.

"You've, been living in a dreamworld, Neo."

You're probably just experiencing an existential breakdown. It happens to all of us. If you'd like to try and redefine real for us then go ahead. Otherwise, you are the definition of real.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm..thats a hard question. I guess theres no possible answer..
    Temari is so Cool

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, all of the things you experience in life (aside from dreaming while asleep) is real. Were it not, we'd have a reset button or something related to us being able to mulligan in life.

Trust me, I've wished that life had a reset button or an easy option, but it doesn't. I've been in situations where I've wished that nothing in life was real, yet here I am; a much different person because of reality's harshness. It's not a bad thing being a part of reality, but it IS hard. In life we tend to have more bad experiences than good, which in turn, makes us want to deny life or want to think that none of this is real. It's called denial.

All one can do is accept reality and try to live thier life to the fullest. Worrying about what's tangible and what isn't won't get you anywhere in life.

Thanks

That isn't true atomik, it may seem like we have more bad experiences but truely i belive we have many good ones as well as bad so i have to disagree with you on that points the others im fine with...i supose it isn't a dream wich is a bit of a bummer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast