+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is this Real?

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Re: Is this Real?

Stop watching The Matrix, kid. It's real. Stab yourself in the hand and you'll realize its real. Get hit by a car, and you'll realize its real, because you can't fake that sort of thing.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    Stop watching The Matrix, kid. It's real. Stab yourself in the hand and you'll realize its real. Get hit by a car, and you'll realize its real, because you can't fake that sort of thing.
    Opinion not fact how do you know? Have your ever stabbed yourself with a knife? Been run over by a car? i'm guessing no, so i still continue my case

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I have stabbed myself with a knife and been ran over by a car and electrocuted too ... all of which were very painful and caused my life to flash before my eyes... (erm rather the life I could have) I know it's weird but that's why I live because I saw death kissed her on the cheek then ran :P (she's still chasing me wants a second date or something I dunno) but all joking aside I'd like to think that it'll be real as far as I make it real... therefore if I decided it wasn't then I'd die and it'd all be over but there's that part of me that hangs on to this world so even if it's not actually real I'm a real part of it. (hope that clarifies things a little.)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel like I am aswering a thread about Matrix... lol... but anyways...
    Yes this is real... emotions, us and everything; and yes... the decisions we take make a great impact on the course of our lives. We can screw our lives BIG time with a single bad decision or we can get a very successful life with a good and intelligent decision...

life is not a dream, not an illution... it is real. We just have to know how to make it right for us...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4