+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rejection and mistreatment

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Rejection and mistreatment

Have any of you been rejected and mistreated?
    Rejection is worse but being mistreated by the one you love.
    I know being cheated on is the worse thing of all.
    So would you destory the things he or she give so you have memory of that person? I myself would not want anything that reminds me of that hurt that hurt me. How would take care of this problem of memories of the person that hurt you?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Rejection and mistreatment

yes i have had both of those things happen to me and its a teribble thing when it happens a good 10 years of my life i had those happen to me by my mom and my dad was able to help me and that made me have angry problems and i would scream and bully sometimes but not much that was only when i was really bad.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Both have happened to me as a Student in Junior High School.
    Rejection of my feelings, opinions--everything that mattered. People just threw it away and laughed it off in my face.
    Same goes with the mistreatment.
    I was often teased, made fun of, beaten up for being different in my own way and never seemed to fit into anything. Even the normally "creepy" people rarely spoke to me.
    I really hated that time of my life. But things have changed.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It makes you sick to your stomach I know that,
    Even being misled is bad too.
    I hated when a girl kept saying another guys name in my prences.
    I hated when others hurt others I wish I knew voodoo so I can punish them.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well that never happened to me i was called things but i was popluar not cause of my looks because i was fat and thats why i was called things but lots of my friends because i was popular and i would be like what ever but I was popular because i was the funny guy and everybody would laugh and i did not take crap from nobody and i was strong.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes....I have been mistreated during lat year when i found out that my ex was cheating on me......
    And do you know what the first thing that came to my mind........revenge....I made his life as miserable as hell...by not even paying attention to him and pretending that he does not exist in my life....of course..some of it involved a little bit of violence..but what can he except when he decides to make the stupidest mistake in his life by cheating on a Russian chick....wrong move there buddy..and yes....pain did come.......but I did not dwell on it and moved on .....because I know that hanging on to the pain and memories will only make things much worse for you.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks

Good for you,
    being cheated on by a mate is lowest thing on earth I hope you sued him and devoiced him.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Good for you,
    being cheated on by a mate is lowest thing on earth I hope you sued him and devoiced him.
    LOL....I did neither since I am only eighteen years old...and I was not married to him or anything like that....but thank you.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast