+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rejection and mistreatment

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rejection and mistreatment

You could at least egg him to death nothing like throwing raw eggs on him. I hope you destoryed everything about him like love letters and photos, Why would anyone keep anything of a low down scum of the earth.
    It's best to destory or trash some thing of a bad past and start a new.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, yes. All of those things has happened to me. My cousin being a (to put it nicely) a stupid meanie, been cheated on oh so many times, and rejected even more. What I do is just try to forget all about what happened and move on. I get rid of all the thing that reminded me of them and just try my best to lose all my thoughts of the person. Alos, I talk to my friends who help me out alot through my problems! Shoot, if it weren't for my friends, I would've gone crazy a very long time ago!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt good destorying my former friend's note and stuff.
    and it eraces the memories of them from your mind.

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I guess you could say I've been mistreated, I have never understood why people do that and don't feel one lick of guilt in the end, I've had one boyfriend in my time and he had cheated on me, If it wasn't for my Mum I don't know what I would've done. though now that I think about it, It wouldn't have made me the person that I am today, It hurt once before but now it doesn't even hurt one lick, It's made me stronger.

I wish nobody has to go through what I had, though it has happened to alot of people, alot of people who didn't deserve it, but in the end I think it makes alot of people stronger, I've helped plenty of my friends that have gone through it and I know I will help even more. ^^
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I think everyone at least once has been rejected... for me it is not a big deal anymore,if someone does not accept me I am not going to do that person to accept me. But i am not going to cry a river and be like: "Oh it hurts so bad I cannot keep going with my life"... I mean... life goes on. People liking me or not, life goes on and it is in me to get up or to be down 'cos a rejection.
    I am not a golden coin to be liked by everyone. ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I've had someone hurt me very badly. Someone who I thought I loved. But it didn't permanently scar me or anything it just made me wary. I don't know why he did it. i'm still trying to figure that out. i'll ask him one day but i'm not wasting time trying to figure it out.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie theblackmist is off to a good start theblackmist's Avatar
    Thanks

Some times I am mistreated. I am giving last chances to people who have sort of "ganged" up on me and gave me crap. Also Three guys in a row tricked me into thinking they loved me. Two of them are more then making up for it though, so i'm giving them each a last chance to be my friend.

I see no reason to refuse to give people chances but I won't unless I feel they both want it(or indifferent) and deserve it. My methods of how I handle things can be a bit strange though (like temporarly keeping myself away from the person).
    Your soul is mine.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yea of course everyone has at one point in there life.

Like in middle school i was going through alot of crap at home and i really didn't care that much aobut life and i got picked on cause alot of people thought i was like emo or goth.
    so yea.
    and they wont let me live it down. which sucks.
    so yea. cuase im a really cool person now that i dont have all those problems. lol

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast