+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religon

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza View Post
    I believe that there is only ONE God.
    but, as we know here.. the God that is believe and the HIS reliqion which is choosen by us, human, are our own desicion.
    if we fail to choose the right one.. it is all our self responsibility.

that's what i'm thinking about...
    So your saying if you dont believe in the right god youll suffer?

Scaring people into believing in the right religion, isnt that why americans left europe in the first place?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't believe in any religion or god. I Mean I get the whole idea of supreme being/s, I just don't get the why... Not to mention the belief that people who don't believe will go to hell or be tortured, which to me is an extremely sick ideal.

"I just think it's better to have ideas, I mean you can change an idea. Changing a belief, that's trickier... People fought for it, people died for it." A famous quote from a comedy movie but it makes a whole lot more sense to me than half of the stuff I hear people preaching about.

Plus with all the wars, terrorism and general acts of aggression based upon religious interpretations, I can't help but think none of the major religions have it right (my opinion).

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly. Most wars fought were over religion and a difference in beliefs.

Whats happening right now, is a holy war. Muslims (radical) vs Christian americans.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with mellow maromi but also it's causing religious tension within their own group. The Sunnis and the Shi'tes are two groups within the muslim world.

And its also the same here with the majority of the American Population believing in Christianity and the minority believing in different religions.

The many groups within Chrisitianity are fighting over what to believe and they all don't agree on the same thing.

Thanks

In the end, Pastafarianism will prevail.

I mean, youd have to be blind not to see, that the universe was obviously created by a flying spaghetti monster.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that ppl made religion because they are a good psychologist....anyway i think that religion was the cause of war.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz View Post
    I don't believe in any religion or god. I Mean I get the whole idea of supreme being/s, I just don't get the why... Not to mention the belief that people who don't believe will go to hell or be tortured, which to me is an extremely sick ideal.

"I just think it's better to have ideas, I mean you can change an idea. Changing a belief, that's trickier... People fought for it, people died for it." A famous quote from a comedy movie but it makes a whole lot more sense to me than half of the stuff I hear people preaching about.

Plus with all the wars, terrorism and general acts of aggression based upon religious interpretations, I can't help but think none of the major religions have it right (my opinion).
    I loved DOGMA, Great Movie! Anyway, I dont believe in religion. I dont think God thinks in terms of rule books and belief systems. I believe that as long as I live life the best way I know how I will go where I am suppose to whether it be heaven, hell or simply the dirt. There are too many ideas and religions for anyone to be completely right. Not to mention there is any one single person who has been to heaven or hell and come back to talk about it right? I mean there are people who say they saw the light but not everyone who has a near death experience can go to heaven. You never hear anyone talk about their near entrance to hell do you? Well I havnt. To het to the point I believe that when I die, I will find out, and I am not going to waste my life worrying about it.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Religon

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz View Post

I don't believe in god either, but I do believe that there are species on this planet smarter and more advanced than us, and the UFOs people claim to exist are not some alien thing, but the species on this planet drive/ride them. I know there are many people here who will laugh at me or something, but oh well. So I also agree with the supreme beings part.
    Also, yeah, many wars start out with religion, so isn't it more of a bad thing than a good thing? What kind of "god" told people to go kill each other?

Well anyways, well said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast