+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Re: Religon

Quote Originally Posted by worldpeace2529 View Post
    I don't believe in god either, but I do believe that there are species on this planet smarter and more advanced than us, and the UFOs people claim to exist are not some alien thing, but the species on this planet drive/ride them. I know there are many people here who will laugh at me or something, but oh well. So I also agree with the supreme beings part.
    Also, yeah, many wars start out with religion, so isn't it more of a bad thing than a good thing? What kind of "god" told people to go kill each other?

Well anyways, well said.
    Wow I never thought of that. Ive never believed we are alone in the universe but I never thought about other intelligent beings being so close to home. I will have to put some more thought into this.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

All you guys blaming war on religion. Who was it that started the wars.....................people. You can't blame god or religion for the selfish and petty squabbles between people. God didn't come down here and tell them to go to war. In fact, the teachings are against such wars like the crusades. Blame the idiots that used religion for their own reasons.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah it is true that people start and fight the wars, but do you really think that even though his people a slaughtering each other purely out of a misinterpretation, he STILL refuses to show himself or even give a sign that he exists?

Or even in the time of global warming, why have almost all the religions kept quiet? Why hasn't there been a miracle, or divine intervention?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

God states not to test his power. He doesn't have to prove anything to us, that's the whole point of believing. Of course everyone is gonna believe in him if he starts making miracles happen left and right. The whole point of life is to test us to see if we choose to believe in him. Be a good person and enjoy life and if you can truly say you believe and worship him even though all this war and crap happens in life, that he didn't start to begin with, then you shall be rewarded in the next life. It's all a test, the outcome of this test is either heaven or hell.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I do agree with what you said deodaclan18 but its the people who use the name of God to start these wars. They always start wars in god's name. That's how religion is blamed because people can't come up with a better excuse to start a war so they have use God and religion as an excuse..

Or that's what I think.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

The wars you are talking about havnt happen in 100's of years. Yes the ones in the middle east are fight us not becasue of god but becasue they think we will take there land. Religon war dont happen anymore goc. wars have been going on now.

To me the God we see will become a mith one day like the greek gods are now. It is just a way to fellow laws. To show yo uwaht you did wrong. See today god will forgive all i belive in gods teaching but i need prof that he is real.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    God states not to test his power. He doesn't have to prove anything to us, that's the whole point of believing. Of course everyone is gonna believe in him if he starts making miracles happen left and right. The whole point of life is to test us to see if we choose to believe in him. Be a good person and enjoy life and if you can truly say you believe and worship him even though all this war and crap happens in life, that he didn't start to begin with, then you shall be rewarded in the next life. It's all a test, the outcome of this test is either heaven or hell.
    Test us??So all the damm killing of our familes and friends is a test to see if we should go to heaven or hell??Live or die. It sounds to me but they just change it to heave or hell.Weapons don't kill people, people do themselves.And religion in many ways is the cause of war 80% of the times. In about every country.Their goverment is base on logic and in their belives.Which there forward affect their choice of what to do.I see the point in beliveinf in him.All I see is you good then good things happen to you.You don't have to belive in a god to go to a better in when you die because for all we care there just meant be just darkness waiting for us after life or maybe another life.We are reborn to a differnet world.No one knows because no one has ever came back from the dead.They said they saw a or the light and so.So if a person had a near death expiosne and said God told me to lead his people.How would we know if it is truth or not.

Give me proof before, I belive anything.People lay their lifes down for their belives.
    Perfection is dull

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really a religious person, more of a spiritual person. But at the same time, I do believe that there is a god. And maybe most of you are right, maybe there is one central god with many faces. But I believe when you die your energy gets transferred into something else (kinda like reincarnation). So when you die, who knows? You may come back as a tree. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast