+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

First off, hitler's in hell so you don't have to worry about him getting what he deserves. Being religious doesn't mean you have to change your way of life. As long as you do good deeds you'll be fine. As for condoning people to do bad that's a load of crap. That's like giving the ok for a rapist or murderer to go out and kill whenever they feel like it just cause life is too short???? That's why religion is there to set some rules for us to live in a civilzed manner.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    To me the God we see will become a mith one day like the greek gods are now. It is just a way to fellow laws.
    I think so too, not for a long while though

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    People, life is to short to worry about things like that.Live your life your own way.

And that is the sole reason I don't worry about religion. It's just something for people to believe in, some thing for (some) people to worry about it, I make sure I don't, whatever happens, happens. I just go with the flow. I don't worry about what "god" (if there even is one..) thinks of me.
    Well if we really want to go into it... all the bible is to me is some story some randoms made up ( or several randoms). Not that I diss those who do have a religion or believe the bible, it's there own belief and I have no right to say otherwise ^^

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    First off, hitler's in hell so you don't have to worry about him getting what he deserves. Being religious doesn't mean you have to change your way of life. As long as you do good deeds you'll be fine. As for condoning people to do bad that's a load of crap. That's like giving the ok for a rapist or murderer to go out and kill whenever they feel like it just cause life is too short???? That's why religion is there to set some rules for us to live in a civilzed manner.
    Ok, so religion helps people live in civilzed manner??That sounds like bull.Look at Japan.No religion there.Just belives in reborn and some other thing.There are many places where there is no religion and people are civilzed.What makes human civilzed or think in a logica way is our reasoning.We reason when a ball falls that means the gravity pulled it down.And so on.Religion doesn't make people live in a civilzed manner.It just makes them think of what is inmmoral or moral.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yeah you're rusty indeed ...here's a liitle lesson for ya. god maybe forgiving and loving but he's also justice, ya that's why if you do bad things, it will get ya back. and even you're a sinner (obviously), he always give you countless times to redeem...proof? you're still alive and even you might end up in hell , in the 'end of days' everyone (good or evil) will come to him...forgiven and accepted.
    That's a real pretty story... Although I'm still an atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18
    But by your logic, Hitler could also be in heaven, whose to say he hasn't "redeemed" himself? All it takes is for you to admit your sins and ask for forgiveness right? Also religion has made alot of people act in an uncivilized manners including murder in the name of god etc.

But please don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing to have values, but to build a belief system on or around them, things can and have gotten complicated is all I'm saying.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Maybe the whole point of putting Jesus on this earth was to teach us a lesson. When it comes down to it, Jesus was human. Maybe we are not suppose to wait for God to stop Global Warming, war, hunger, violence, abuse and disease. He wanted to show us that these are things we need to fix on our own. We as a species have the capabilities to make this earth the paradise it was meant to be and yet all we do is destroy it. I personally believe that everything since Jesus' appearance has been a test and that we are failing miserably. We have the ability to make our own miracles and to stop war, so why dont we?

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive all religions are equal too everyone likes to believe in different things and some people don't believe in anything at all. I think you should be allowed to believe whatever your heart believes in not what other people think you should believe in.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all Regions because I believe that a have great morals, and the God I believe in doesn't like "Haughter Eyes" As far as I know.

I can't dislike anyone for what they believe, or who they are.

One God for me. It just makes more since is all.

I don't think there's many gods, as most say it. Its like a Lottery. You best hope you get lucky and choose the right one.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

yup. all the thing we had done are our own responsibility.
    and i'm agree that religion are created by Him to make us as human as its origin/as the greatest organism on the world.

if it is about the proof.. then may i write some here [i'm not forcing on you.. but i just write what i think of about it. it's all your own decision to belief it or not (^_^)]

>>
    do you know about etnobotany? it is about plant that contain a certain "medicine". scientist still debate the secondary metabolism that occurs in the certain plant. and.. do you know? the centain medicine works for human. just said kina, penicilin, etc. who's the one try to find the hidden potential in those plant but us? animal cannot do it. then i belief that God made it for us because He loves us. (^_^).
    by the way, we made up like this (has abilities than those plant and has the incapability to do the 2nd-ary metabolism in our own body)..
    if we already had it and never be sick.. then will you ever try to think about God?
    >>
    yup, another one you already mention it. the miracle of the certain messengers like
    Moses, Jesus, Muhammad. [ok, i'm beliefing on islam.. so will you tolerate me to said that? (^_^). i mean, we have our own faith. so, please ]
    >>
    another one is about how can only one sperm between milions is merged with one egg (in the normal situation.. no abnormalities). it really a very evidence.
    and just see the development of the zygot. amazing!!

so... i think i finish this post by only write that for this time.. (^_^)

once again, i only write down what i'm thinking about. no force on you. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast