+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Religion Bad?

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Religion Bad?

REligion is not an enslavement of the people to God...its just a matter of what we believe and what we do...It is only our guidance so that we can push through our problems or to our life. It's not a sin to have or to not have a religion,what matters most is that of what we will do to our fellow human beings.

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

I beleive that religion helps you beleive in something and forces yourself to have faith in the midst of the hardest times. Then again, there are agnostic people who have faith in life itself and depend on just time and what they can do to make their future better. But either way, religion or not, it is always easier to get along if you beleive in something.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it depends on what the person thinks, not anyone else.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    I think it depends on what the person thinks, not anyone else.
    Yes, it does. And I think it is only right that a person has the right itself to choose whether they beleive in something or not.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

well religion did really bad stuff at the past that slaved human kind but without it there wouln't be nothing to belive in.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    well religion did really bad stuff at the past that slaved human kind but without it there wouln't be nothing to belive in.
    And the reason that religion created those problems was because the people that belived in it, didn't respect the other people that practiced something different. Yet, without religion, this world that we know of wouldn't be here.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal
    Once again, it's not religion, it's the people who wield false actions in the name of religion who lead to harmful causatum.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    How is severe Anti-Semitism shown by a country and its government considered an act of religion? Frankly Hitler just used the Jews to fuel Germany's hate. He could have just as easily used the French given the animosity they have for each other, the fact was it was easier to use the Jews since they were already in the country in large numbers.

Now like I said just because people miss-use something doesn't mean that something is wrong. Furthermore the removal of that something doesn't mean the action of “wrong doing” will be foregone. Just because they use so called "religion" as there justification doesn't mean if they lacked a "religion" to use that they would not still commit the same crimes.

Australia took away private gun ownership in 2001 to reduce crime and violence and in return, the crime rate has steadily risen....why? Guns don't kill, people do. You can argue that guns make it easier and I will state if you want to do it then ease doesn't matter...you will find a way and the rate and number of crimes proves it. Religion is no different. EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO DO IT. Stop blaming others and take the responsibility for it yourself already.

Here is a link to crime stats for Australia from the Australian Government.

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/f...rdedCrime.html

ok maybe that i got a thing very mixed up but i think that religion is bad, with out it yeah things would be way totally different but there would be a ton less war on the plant i think, no crusades, and other wars that happend through out the ages
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast