+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Religion Bad?

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Religion Bad?

So, saying that, even as bloody and horrible religion has made the world, it has also helped us in many ways.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

ok maybe it has save people from themselves but i think that we would should have more of a fellow dependence of our fellow person
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not the Religion it's what people do for it~ That makes it bad~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't say that it's bad, but I don't think it's good either. Pfft, like guys who have long hair is not suppose to have long hair is a sin, yeah right. My mom believes in God and goes to church, but she tells me that she's not in a religion. She says that she just goes to get closer to God, pray to God. What happen to, "God loves us no matter what"? Like he's gonna send guys that have long hair to hell, girls with tight pants, people who listen to heavy metal, and blah blah blah. I don't believe in religions anymore after I heard all that crap.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

thats it that s the point that i am sorta trying to get at...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get me wrong, I do love God, but all that sins such as guys having long hair is just so messed up.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I do love God, but all that sins such as guys having long hair is just so messed up.
    I agree with you on that...*shudder*

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't say that it's bad, but I don't think it's good either. Pfft, like guys who have long hair is not suppose to have long hair is a sin, yeah right. My mom believes in God and goes to church, but she tells me that she's not in a religion. She says that she just goes to get closer to God, pray to God. What happen to, "God loves us no matter what"? Like he's gonna send guys that have long hair to hell, girls with tight pants, people who listen to heavy metal, and blah blah blah. I don't believe in religions anymore after I heard all that crap.
    Well, Think of it this way instead For3v3r_Lost.
    You love God right?

Don't get me wrong, I do love God,
    So then if you love God and wish to get closer to Him, Then wouldn't you do as he asks?

"Thou Shalt not commit Adultery"
    Here is one of the Commandments Am I right?

Well, if a girl is wearing super tight pants or clothes that are screaming or insisting "Hey look at my Bod" Then thats making guys Lust in their hearts and therefore commiting Adultery with her in his heart.

If we are His followers shouldn't we be Good examples to those around us?

He loves us YES of COARSE! BUT! How can he Accept you as a Son/Daughter into His house when you Shun Him away? When you don't even want Him. When you don't even care to believe what He did for us.

I'm not DIRECTLY pointing at you For3v3r, but rather speaking to all (Including my own heart) when I saw all this.

Now as far as the original post goes......

Is Religion still Good?

Hm, Well lets see. The Only thing that is Required to get into Heaven is to Follow God's command and to Believe in Him and Please Him according to what He commands in His word to us (The Bible)

Christ isn't a Trap!

It Sets you FREE! The relationship you have with the Best friend you could ever have (Jesus Christ),, It makes you Clean and you don't have to worry about what comes at you in life becuase you'll be in God's hands.

Now now sure you won't be totally free of Sin forever, But thats why you stay with God forever while your on this Earth, and ask forgiveness EVERYDAY, and then when you die you stay with Him in Heaven where Sin and Temptations aren't existing!

Religion doesn't kill people like Kedar and Cheif said.
    PEOPLE Kill.
    People Choose.
    Just like we Choose whether to follow Jesus or not.
    Just like we pick out the clothes we wear.
    Just like we pick out what we eat.

Heck, you could be doing something totally innocent but in your mind is something dirty or not right according to God's commands.

It's whats in your heart. And if you really Love God then you won't do things that displease Him. Even if its simple as watching a show that everyone watches.

Christ is the only "Religion" You need and he is the original "Religion" I guess you could say.

We humans have created our different religions no matter what they be.

Heck even THINGS have become a sort of "Religion"
    In a sense you could say we are so caught up in worldy possessions and things and music and movies and TV that it has become our god.

As for all those Attacks between the kinds of people...Well Thats People and thats Sin and that would be the DEVIL working his handywork.

Now you might say "Welll why doesn't God just save us from the Devil then?"

Well First off mostly the Devil is welcomed by us to come in and do as he pleases and Second....God has a bigger plan than anyone of us could EVER imagine.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast