+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion, is it true?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religon, is it true?

The word "Fight" was ,is and will be sticked with humans as long as they live ,humans hearts are constituted of evil and good ,no one is pure of only one of them and no one can change that fact.
    well yes but I think I used the wroung word well not like "fighting" like with fists but more with ideas and words... (sometimes not...)

No ,i don't think so ,all fights around the world goes around two things ... the first is religion the second is rebellion and occupiers (greed in one of its various shapes) ... that's what i think.
    would you think wars as fights? if true then there is also "fights" for things that people think is right and true (but mostly what you just said)

Religion is true and it has truth that is for each single individual believing in a religion around the globe .. it's not the religion that matters but how much you believe in it and give to protect.
    I can see what your getting at but nothing in this world is "pure" so why sould religon be "pure" there might be some or most things in religons that are good things to try to do but you can never have something that is "pure"
    (also if you must know not everyone believes in it...)
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    well yes but I think I used the wroung word well not like "fighting" like with fists but more with ideas and words... (sometimes not...)

would you think wars as fights? if true then there is also "fights" for things that people think is right and true (but mostly what you just said)
    some children cooperating to forcibly take a toy from another in a kindergarten is a war .. it's small but it is .. fights generate war which is only the total mess of them .. people defend and fight for those two purposes everyone seeing his/her own as the righteous truth that the other must follow ...

I can see what your getting at but nothing in this world is "pure" so why sould religon be "pure" there might be some or most things in religons that are good things to try to do but you can never have something that is "pure"
    (also if you must know not everyone believes in it...)

because we do believe it is ,it is pure .. though i was talking about "true" there ..
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

some children cooperating to forcibly take a toy from another in a kindergarten is a war .. it's small but it is .. fights generate war which is only the total mess of them .. people defend and fight for those two purposes everyone seeing his/her own as the righteous truth that the other must follow ...
    well you can't really pit the ideas of little kids to mature adults... (not that fair) there is not only two things that people fight for... There can be others reasons that they think is true...

because we do believe it is ,it is pure .. though i was talking about "true" there ..
    oh well I think that we will not come to an agree ment... but here it goes:
    -nothing can be "true"
    -nothing can be "pure"
    you can believe what you think is "pure" but just know that not all people agree with you...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

well you can't really pit the ideas of little kids to mature adults...
    Of course we can it's not like we were born in an instant anyway ,those ideas are the starters ,it's natural selfishness here but it's the root that no one can avoid ...
    (not that fair) there is not only two things that people fight for... There can be others reasons that they think is true...
    for example?
    oh well I think that we will not come to an agree ment... but here it goes:
    -nothing can be "true"
    -nothing can be "pure"
    you can believe what you think is "pure" but just know that not all people agree with you...
    God is pure ,God is true ... and of course not all people would agree with me or you ,isn't that's why we were created with a free will?

Thanks

Of course we can it's not like we were born in an instant anyway ,those ideas are the starters ,it's natural selfishness here but it's the root that no one can avoid ...
    I agree that the human nature is neather evil or good but it tends to be more evil...

for example?
    their country, their honor, hope, ect.

God is pure ,God is true ... and of course not all people would agree with me or you ,isn't that's why we were created with a free will?
    we all have free will and no one can take that form people (well in most cases...) so I can have my ideas about this and you can have your ideas about this... (nothing is pure...)

Thanks

I agree that the human nature is neather evil or good but it tends to be more evil...
    No ,not always ,it's just one of the paths a human can take.

their country, their honor, hope, ect.
    Isn't this the second reason i mentioned? (rebellion and occupiers) ,"hope" of what? there are different types you know and mostly connected to either your religion directly or indirectly like being "optimist" or connected to the second reason hope in freedom ,hope in a happy life or even hope in having hope ...

we all have free will and no one can take that form people (well in most cases...) so I can have my ideas about this and you can have your ideas about this... (nothing is pure...)
    This is this and that is that ... "pure" doesn't mean all the globe accepts it as an ultimate fact.

Thanks

No ,not always ,it's just one of the paths a human can take.
    well you can be good or evil or somewere in the middle.

Isn't this the second reason i mentioned? (rebellion and occupiers) ,"hope" of what? there are different types you know and mostly connected to either your religion directly or indirectly like being "optimist" or connected to the second reason hope in freedom ,hope in a happy life or even hope in having hope ...
    but what about civil wars? were does that fall?

This is this and that is that ... "pure" doesn't mean all the globe accepts it as an ultimate fact.
    never said "pure" in that context... mybe I said another bad word... when I ment "pure" I ment perfect...

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

lol this whole post is so FUNNY!!! hehehehehehe this is so funny because this conversation with you all is point less. This has not point! I can't change what you think and you cann't change what I think. Wuhahahahahahahahaha ^.^
    That's because we haven't really agreed on terms or initial premises yet. So are you here to debate or are you here to troll? Get serious, for your own sake.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast