+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion, is it true?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion, is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    buy what if its natural without the "god"?
    Of course it is, that is what a Natural Law is. It exists under any and all circumstances like gravity, thermodynamics, energy, and entropy. Part of being omnipotent however means knowing those laws and understanding them. After all you have to know the rules to "break" them.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well... (???) then can you have all of this (world) without a "higher being"???
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

yes they can... through cloneing... but it takes evolution to create what you are talking about... there was never the instance of one sec. there was not humans and the next there was... we and everything else evolved into what we are through a looooooong period of time...
    I can't believe you just said that ,go study cloning then comeback to me ,first of all ,cloned bodies have the remaining age of its original host cells ,where's the creation in that?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

well... (???) then can you have all of this (world) without a "higher being"???
    That depends on whether you believe in clocks occurring naturally or not. You can make basic DNA components but that doesn't make them organized. There are so many "missing links" that simply make the belief of life being organized by chance a matter of faith that it is easy to believe in a "hand" being involved instead. Entropy itself argues against chance. The very discussion of the end of the universe beggars it as well. Left to itself life doesn't build up it breaks down into it's most basic components. Just as clocks are built by a "being" moving and organizing the parts that have already been formed from raw materials life itself and it's organization can be done the same way as well.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Me personally I believe there is a greater being and it happens to be GOD....I think if we follow his word we will eventually join him in heaven and I do believe that there will come a day when the world will end and all GODS people will go to heaven. Well that is just what I believe so feel free to disagree.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't believe you just said that ,go study cloning then comeback to me ,first of all ,cloned bodies have the remaining age of its original host cells ,where's the creation in that?
    thats the closest thing that I could think of that would even be close to what you wanted... Because reality check plz you can't try to just "make" something... (I know I said you can) but I was trying to fit you question into it... (we as we know it were not just "made")

That depends on whether you believe in clocks occurring naturally or not. You can make basic DNA components but that doesn't make them organized. There are so many "missing links" that simply make the belief of life being organized by chance a matter of faith that it is easy to believe in a "hand" being involved instead. Entropy itself argues against chance. The very discussion of the end of the universe beggars it as well. Left to itself life doesn't build up it breaks down into it's most basic components. Just as clocks are built by a "being" moving and organizing the parts that have already been formed from raw materials life itself and it's organization can be done the same way as well.
    yes there is missing links so is there missing "links" in religon... say christionanity well it saids that humans were "created" well we now know that they evolved (oh well)

Me personally I believe there is a greater being and it happens to be GOD....I think if we follow his word we will eventually join him in heaven and I do believe that there will come a day when the world will end and all GODS people will go to heaven. Well that is just what I believe so feel free to disagree.
    well some people do disegree... and some people agree... (but plz do not yell >.<)
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry i wasn't yelling it is an instant reaction for me to spell god in all caps because that the way i think it should be spelled sorry about that didnt mean to make you think i was yelling.

Thanks

yes there is missing links so is there missing "links" in religon... say christionanity well it saids that humans were "created" well we now know that they evolved (oh well)
    No we do not know that we were evolved. It is a theory of which certain people have faith in. To know it you need proof and that proof does not exist. That is why they are called missing links... because they are missing.

I have read article published by more then one scientist who worked in the field of genetic manipulation and mutations who started out atheists and changed their minds because of what they found. More then one has said that the only reason we still have the theory of evolution is because they can't think of anything to replace it with that does not involve a higher being. Even if you believe in evolution the concept of such changes happening with the help of a higher being (intelligent design) is growing in strength for the very reason I already mentioned, entropy would demand something acting against the natural decay of matter.

So all we have left is faith. Either you have faith that somehow there is a natural means that strives against entropy and that eventually the multiple missing links will be found, you believe that a higher being themselves directed the growth of things against the effects of entropy, or you believe that a higher being organized and created life as needed whenever and wherever desired.

In the end the only ones without faith on the subject is agnostics who recognize a lack of complete "proof" for all the above.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast