+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion, is it true?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion, is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    but still religion so far has been false and it changes here and there all the time and thanks to religion the u.s. and iraq r at war and the economy is starting to fall. see its ether get rid of religion or combine all the religions so the world could be at peace and know one else will have to die over stupid stuff like religion
    So you want someone to tell you what to believe hedgehog?

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    Religion is to make people feel less lonely in the world. But it can make other people feel ostracized. I typically go into a Christian chatroom on myspace and almost every single day I see a few people bash the non-believers and those who are homosexual that frequent that chat and happen to be more intelligent than they are. (Most of them are indeed my friends). Christianity is supposed to be about love. You are supposed to love your neighbor regardless if they are homosexual, pagan, atheist, etc. I mean it is just ludacrious.
    It's called being human. Any time you get a group of people together that have an attitude or belief in common you will get those who congratulate themselves on being the ones who are "right" about whatever it is be it fashion, money, politics, cars, computers, and yes religion. Part of being Christian is forgiving your fellow man for being imperfect including other Christians.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

just a heads up im sure that will not end the discussion and u kinda make a point but i like my point tho it makes more sense then urs and callin people old selfish bastards is kinda mean
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Thanks

were humans what do we know thats right and wrong we kill people so r countries r free and its not kool to kill doesnt matter if they think its right to me its wrong

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

is it a sin to kill someone to defend your family? if that is the only way to save them would you do it even if its a sin? exactly, your loved ones come first. if people put religion first then what happens there. is it a sin to steal some money for food for your family so they wont die from starvation? although these are very unlikely situations they are still out there. so is it a sin to do something to save your family? where does the line stop for sins? and better yet who gets to decide where the line falls? because apparently according to "religion" no one has the right to draw that line. prove that people? let me know when you have an answer, youll be looking for eternity.(just a heads up)
    Home Invaders Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wingzeroty View Post
    is it a sin to kill someone to defend your family? if that is the only way to save them would you do it even if its a sin? exactly, your loved ones come first. if people put religion first then what happens there. is it a sin to steal some money for food for your family so they wont die from starvation? although these are very unlikely situations they are still out there. so is it a sin to do something to save your family? where does the line stop for sins? and better yet who gets to decide where the line falls? because apparently according to "religion" no one has the right to draw that line. prove that people? let me know when you have an answer, youll be looking for eternity.(just a heads up)
    u make a good point on that thats why religion is false in almost all there r some parts that the world should use

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

u make a good point on that thats why religion is false in almost all there r some parts that the world should use
    lol exactly and srry to stray off subject for a second, you guys should see hedgehog666 type. he looks like a 5 year old typing, its hilarious, ok back to being serious, to argue the point of religion being true is to force my reason into even higher actualization.
    Home Invaders Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wingzeroty View Post
    lol exactly and srry to stray off subject for a second, you guys should see hedgehog666 type. he looks like a 5 year old typing, its hilarious, ok back to being serious, to argue the point of religion being true is to force my reason into even higher actualization.
    how can u believe that religion is true well its ur belief i guess buy come on religion is made up and should be mixed up to one or forgotten about completly well that is my opinion and very funny ty

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

how can u believe that religion is true well its ur belief i guess buy come on religion is made up and should be mixed up to one or forgotten about completly well that is my opinion and very funny ty
    Hedge historically all across history whether they call it pagans or what ever belief religion has always existed in one form or another. Yes it is true that science contradicts some of the things that are said relion wise. but have you even thought that behind all that logic there must be some higher power who designed what we have today? As far back as ancient egypt they called Ra their God and i can't count the big names in history who did things in the name of religion and belief. so i am just baffled that religion is a made up thing.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast