+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion, is it true?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religon, is it true?

yes; I agree this has been fun ^^

It would be fun to see what people thought when they first read the first post?
    Anyone care to say what they thought, mybe that a crazy person did this or a guy who does not care about the fealing of others ^^ This chatroom is SOOO MUCH FUN!!! wuhahahahahahaha

-we will die it does not matter what religon you are in when it happens but the truth is WE WILL DIE! open up your eyes look at the world and see there is death and caos all aroung you we will not survive!!!

(if your offened by this then I say sry; just want to see what people reply to this and what they thought when they started reading ^^)
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    Sry >.<... I was a little angry while makeing this post but I hope taht people can think of themselfs and not try to think that because someone told them a thing about their lives taht it was true...

Well someone told us that at that beginning when we were little children THEN we built truths of our own ... i don't follow Islam because my father did ,no ... but because i believe it's the greatest religion as my own opinion and so i follow ... though Islam's pride and obligatory was broken by a large number of muslims and they corrupted the original form i still follow and believe in the original and so does many of muslim people (what i mean by that ,there's nothing called "make yourself a bomb and go kill some enemy and you'll go to heaven" that's a total lie ,and so many other lies and fabricated truths ,you got what i mean?) and like that ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

humm... I thought (because of the title) that we were going to discuss religion... well to answer what I think about the title... yes I do think that religion is real... and there are a lot of religions out there where there is a greater being, not only called "God". If we are speaking about religions: Budda is the greater being of buddism, Ala is the greater being of Muslims.. in the greek mithology there are many gods... the roman people have their greater beings, it is not only one, we christians (I mean all who believe in God, not a certain denomition) have God as our greater being. and yes I do believe in it.
    I have not only heard about it... I have expereince it as well. No it is not something I can explain... I do believe it is real. And at this point of my life I would not be believing in something if I don't want to. I don't follow what people tell me to follow...
    For me God is very real. However... religion for me it is a buch of crap to make humans have non-sense arguments....
    Let me explain... I don't think of God as a religion... I don't think of christianity as a religion but an everyday lifestyle. Not prohibiting stuff 'cos religion says so.... but avoiding those things that you know are not going to be good for you neither for your neighbor...

PS: btw...muslim religion is a pacifist religion that has being very mislead by some crazy nut people that want to justify murder....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm just going to say this...

you can't really "prove" a religion, cuz no matter what you say or do, it's based on FAITH. and faith is not really bound to science, it's something that's takes place out of science. out of ourselves, really.

so, talking/posting will come to nothing becuz religion is an "argument" you never really "win".

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    PS: btw...muslim religion is a pacifist religion that has being very mislead by some crazy nut people that want to justify murder....
    thank you very much it's exactly what i wanted to say!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i'm just going to say this...

you can't really "prove" a religion, cuz no matter what you say or do, it's based on FAITH. and faith is not really bound to science, it's something that's takes place out of science. out of ourselves, really.

so, talking/posting will come to nothing becuz religion is an "argument" you never really "win".
    That's true and i'd prefer if the discussion was about religions themselves and not the belief of their existence or not ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie seraphazrael is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd like to see your posts on the existence of God,rather than the truth about religions...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

>.< ok another question then:

-do you think "God" is real.
    -where do you think he is?
    and something to think about... Why does "it" (any religion) not help what it has created why does "it" not save more people who "it" created...
    death and life are one and the same

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

if i had a dollar for every one of these "does God exist" or "is religion real" threads i would be the richest man alive.

In my oppinion God HAS to exist. look around at the way the world works.
    Science dictates that order can never be gained, it can only be maintained, but ussually lost. this is the law of entropy. ALL scientific creations point to the world being born of infinite chaos, and such we cannot have the order that we observe today.
    The order present in the universe ALSO could not have simply "existed" because if u leave an ecosystem that you have wrecked (but not destroyed) it will eventually recover the same amount of order that it had before.

This, without the inborn yearning for God that all humans have, is proof in and of itself.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fayt lingod For This Useful Post:

psychical (Apr 17, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast