+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39

Thread: Religion, is it true?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion, is it true?

to be honest, i would rather live in a world that has religions. why? because it shows individualism and freedom and not to mention the feeling and knowing the value of an individual is unique. having a complete stranger praying for you and also valuing your significances to a higher cause...that's the absolute form of respect that can only be found in a religion.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

In my honest answer, there are tons of religion being created to not simply talk or praise the lord god himself. True that is a religious act, but in my terms i necessarily believe in all that mambo jambo stuff. But hey that is life I really do not talk about god and all about religion, but there are always good things about making up your life with respect and responsibility.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

I like what rematche said, it does show individualism, and we should respect all religions for what they are.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    I like what rematche said, it does show individualism, and we should respect all religions for what they are.
    yes that is true, for the people who think their own ways in life their is very little change but for those who first stummble across a diffrent path they might wander alone for their entire life. they may never find what they were looking for.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Does a greater being exsists???
    I'm not really sure...

DO you think that there is a "God" or something out there?
    If there is... where's the proof?

Do you really go into a "better" place after death???
    I highly doubt it.

Or is that something that some people want you to believe???
    Yes... it's more comforting to know that there is something watching over you and that if you live a good life that youll be rewarded by going to heaven when you die instead of looking at it as though it doesnt' matter how you live your life when you die all your going to do is rot in the ground or be burned into a pile of ashes.

Is it all true ask yourself taht are we created in an instent; are we a doll form to something bigger?
    Nope. I don't think so.

Do we even live? Are we "alive"?????
    I believe so.. .

Do we have the right to destroy the homes of animals that do not have a say in it all???
    No but people feel like they do.

What if one day a dog with a knife just felt like stabing you because what the humans are doing to the earth???
    I wouldn't blame it....

How whould you like it???
    I wouldn't care. Serves the person right.

Will we all die at 2012???
    Oh please...
    will we all cease to exsist at that time???
    No.
    How will we live or die; how will we be killed??
    We will continue to live as we do today..
    Slowly or in a instent?????
    Neither.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    I'm not really sure...

If there is... where's the proof?

I highly doubt it.

Yes... it's more comforting to know that there is something watching over you and that if you live a good life that youll be rewarded by going to heaven when you die instead of looking at it as though it doesnt' matter how you live your life when you die all your going to do is rot in the ground or be burned into a pile of ashes.

Is it all true ask yourself taht are we created in an instent; are we a doll form to something bigger?
    Nope. I don't think so.

I believe so.. .

Do we have the right to destroy the homes of animals that do not have a say in it all???
    No but people feel like they do.

What if one day a dog with a knife just felt like stabing you because what the humans are doing to the earth???
    I wouldn't blame it....

How whould you like it???
    I wouldn't care. Serves the person right.

Oh please...
    will we all cease to exsist at that time???
    No.
    We will continue to live as we do today..
    Slowly or in a instent?????
    Neither.
    Seems we share nothing in common here ,here's my answer about it ,but thanks for taking up from your time to clear it out.
    Yes ,just believe that there's and see the difference yourself ,let actions speak that time.

Of course there is ,the proof is if there was no God or Inspiration or anything where do you think all people around the world brought that from ,don't tell me legends ,those aren't mythical stories ,every single one knows about them

I'm sure of it ,don't you find it odd to be born just to die after some decades? but ofcourse that depends on the person him/herself if we're talking about the "better" issue.

Yes ,there are people and for many reasons as you mentioned BUT the main difference with your oppinion is that they're true.

Is it all true ask yourself that are we created in an instent; are we a doll form to something bigger?
    Yes ,I think ,the sould creation is nothing any human can achieve not in an eternity.

Yes ,for the time being.

Of course not ,but that's an action taken by humans nothing to do with Religion

What if one day a dog with a knife just felt like stabbing you because what the humans are doing to the earth???
    I wouldn't blame it ,it's an animal after all but why not stab who are responsible?

How would you like it???
    None of my concern ,everyone is under consequences of his/her actions.

Hell no! it's even stupid to believe that. do you really think that we'll know when the life is coming to an end? cheh.
    will we all cease to exist at that time???
    Maybe before that ,no one knows.
    Everyone carries his/her own destiny so differs
    Slowly or in a instant?????
    None or both ,no body knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39